7. Family fun Time (prt.1)

Miya:

She watched him as he had her legs wrapped around his waist. The smile on his bright face made her insides flip and flutter, something she loved about him. Something she couldn't and would never get enough of. His smile.

"What you trying to do after this?" He leaned down to peck her lips with his hand placed on both sides of her head.

"I honestly don't know babe, what are you trying to do?" She smiled lightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Just trying to spend time with my baby before I go." His pink tongue ran across his bottom lip causing Miya to go in a daze.

"Your always leaving me." She pouted. DelQuan always left her and she hated the fact of it. She wanted to spend all of her summer with him before she left for college.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he laid his body down on top of hers with his face in her neck.

"I always come back to you baby, and you know that." His finger tips traced Miya's lips then made a line down to her breast.

A small smile surfaced to her lips as a giggle also escaped. It was true, he always came back to her no matter if he was checking on his mom to going to work he always came back.

"Yea, I know." She grabbed at the back of his neck and gently massaged it.

"You know I love you right?" He looked up at her to stare into her eyes.

"Mhm, and I love you more baby." She kissed on his plump lips the pulled away slowly. The two stared at each other before they both dove back in to attack each other's lips.

Taking full dominance DelQuan grabbed on Miya's chin and held it inside of his palm as the two continued to have their heated kiss.

A moan slipped from Miya's mouth as they tongue wrestled. She felt his member stood up against her leg, just slightly tapping the entrance of her jewel. Pulling away from each other the couple both looked down then looked back at each other with a smirk.

"He's up again daddy." Miya bit on her bottom lip, despite the endless rounds they just finished a few moments ago she was more then ready to go a few more rounds.

"I have to head to work baby girl." He groaned lightly while grabbing on himself  while stroking it slowly with his free hand.

"Well let me help you out." A slight pout formed on her lips as she scooted her body down to feel his head pressed against her folds. Biting on his lip he looked up at her and chuckled.

"Girl where would I be without you?" He gave his member a good squeeze before diving his shaft in Miya's wet glory.

"Ooh baby I don't know." She cooed as she felt every inch of him go inside of her. She placed a hand on his hip and the other on the back of his neck.

"I don't know either baby." He gave her a quick peck before quickening his pace, drilling his pipe inside of her.

All that was heard throughout the room were Miya's moans and his groans, on top of that their wet skin slapping repeatedly together. Miya loved the pure escasty she was getting from her mate. She loved that fact that he was only nineteen but could still fuck her senseless and make love to her when it was needed. DelQuan made her body feel good in each and every way he touch her and that was something she could never give up.