6. On to the next

Mason:

"When the last time you talked to that Miya chick?"

Mason looked at Bruce with a cold stare before shrugging his shoulders and placing the cigarette in between his lips.

"It's been a couple of days probably weeks."

"Damn Mason well what happened? I thought y'all were going to be kicking it."

"Well shit happens. She's cool and everything but she's a little to much for me." Mason shrugged, she was indeed a little to much for him but he liked that. He don't know why that was attractive to him but it was.

"I thought you liked her." Bruce looked at Mason with a mug. He swear his best friend is one of the weirdest human beings on this world.

"She was just a quick nut." Mason took the non lit cigarette and placed it behind his ear. He folded his arms across his chest while resting his head on the arm of his couch.

"No such thing as a quick nut," Bruce chuckled. "She spent the night to your house and you spent the night to her house."

"Where you trying to get at Bruce?" Mason side eyed him.

"That, my good friend was not a quick nut. A quick nut is when you get your nut and bounce, from the looks of it that was an everlasting nut ." Bruce leaned back in the couch as he stared at the tv with a chuckle.

"And what the hell is that?" Mason leaned his head from off the arm of the chair and looked at the tv as well.

Bruce looked at Mason and laughed.

"What's so funny nigga?"

"Everlasting nut is a continuation of a male busting a nut until that person gets tired or weak as fuck then end up falling asleep."

"You made that dumb shit up?" Mason stood to his feet and grabbed his keys.

"Where you going, but nope, its in the codes."

"Go driving around you rolling or you going to stay here looking stupid." He walked out the door and towards his car. He didn't want to hear anything else about everlasting nut. He already told Bruce to much of his business anyways.

Mugging Bruce walked behind Mason and walked to the other side of masons car.

"Man Ashely I don't know why you showed me that dusty ass house."

As the two looked around they spotted  three females walking, liking the view they were both getting they watched their every move from across the street.

"Oh please Miya that house was top of the charts, well one of the best homes, you just so damn picky." The girl rolled her eyes and walked forward.

Miya looked taken back then mugged, charging after the girl she was pulled back by Saya, Saya looked at her and pointed a finger to her face. Snatching away Miya continued to walk after the girl that was ahead.

"Oh shit is that my baby girl?" Bruce spoke loud and clear enough so that Saya could hear from the other side of the road.

Looking around in confusion Saya finally looked towards Bruce and smiled, she clapped her hands then ran across the street toward him.

"I hope you get hit by a car!" Miya called out to her causing Mason to chuckle at how mean she actually was.

Ignoring her friend Saya ran into Bruce's arm and hugged around him tightly.

As the two interacted with each other Mason stood on the driver side of the car waiting impatiently; looking around he sighed deeply causing the two to look at him.