11. Not Ready.

Miya:

Feeling the sun rays beam through her curtains onto her face Miya cringed in her sleep. Turning her head in the opposite direction she grumbled, she for some reason couldn't find a way to position her head so the beams couldn't bother her. Having no choice but to open her eyes, she flutter them open and looked around the brightly lit room.

Blinking hard a few times she attempted to sit up but was stopped when she looked down to see Mason sound asleep on her. Twisting her lip to the side she decided to lay there until he would wake up. Looking up at the spinning ceiling fan a smirk somewhat spread across her face. Last night after she got home was amazing, Mason did what he said he was going to do and even more.

He cooked her the best meal, gave her the best massage she could ask for, then gave her the bomb diggity until she had to beg him to stop. Biting on the corner of her lip Miya didn't care if Mason was still sleeping, she had to give him something from last night.

"Mason." She tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Mm?" He mumbled under his breath as he wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

"I have to pee." She made up a quick lie.

Sighing heavily he unwrapped his arms from around her waist and rolled off her. Laying on his back he wrapped the inside of his arm around his eyes and took another deep breath in. Rolling on her side Miya threw the covers off her body and swing her legs over the edge of the bed. Pushing herself up she walked into her conjoined bathroom and looked at herself, shaking her head she quickly brushed her teeth.

Walking back out into the room Mason still laid in the position she left him in. Biting on her lip Miya got back on the bed and crawled on top of him, watching as his body language change slightly a smile crept through her lip biting.

Leaning down she pecked on his soft lips then trailed down to his jaw.

"What are you doing?" His deep but groggy voice asked her as he peeked from under his arm.

"Giving you thanks." She winked at him before kissing down his neck while disappearing under the covers.

"Baby girl I don't even want you doing that." He tried to sit up but Miya pushed him back down.

"Shut up." Pulling at his briefs Miya pulled them down just enough to have his dick spring up in front of her.

"Yeah and you dont want me doing this." She mumbled lightly as she eyed him while running her tongue across her bottom lip.

"Miya I swea-, oh my fuck." He groaned lightly as he felt her warm mouth wrapped around his dick, instantly taking him all in. Grabbing a fistful of her hair they both felt as though things were going good at the moment but how long were things going to last?

____

Looking at each other a smile crept on both of their face.

"I took your soul out your body." Miya laughed at him as she sat up in the bed on her elbows.

Smacking his lips mason sat up as well but couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Like I didn't do the same." Mason laid his head in the crook of her neck.

"You didn't." Miya teased. She wasn't going to admit it but Mason most definitely snatched her soul from her body and he still had it kept away from her.