49. A Quick F***

Mason
Two months later
Back in Chicago

"Do I have a boyfriend?" Her giggled filled the room as her head dropped. Her curls dropped in front of her, covering her face. She then looked up with a smirk on her face, causing him to smirk slightly.

"We're going through some things, but just know his ass is still mines. For any bitch who wants to know."

He chuckled lightly and turned on his back with the phone. He leaned the phone against the bundle up covers at his waist and watched her Instagram live.

"What's his name?" She read a comment and arched her brow. "Nah you straight on that one. Y'all will never know his name. It's really not any of y'all business."

He mugged a little but then shrugged. He know how she goes, she was never the one to tell the world her business; especially not 10 thousand viewers. He found it pretty impressive that she was able to gain over 50 thousand followers on Instagram when she just started two months ago.

"Where you from?" She read another.

"South Carolina. East coast baby, but moved to Chicago, some of you may know me as the queen of doing hair." She laughed a little, but shook her head.

"Anyway," her eyes scanned the comments but her first twisted into a mug and so did his.

"Am I dating Trey Songz?" She arched her brow with her lip tooted up.

"Hell no lil baby." She shook her head no as she wagged her finger back to back. "My man, like I said earlier. Is probably home laying his lazy ass in bed probably watching my live right now as we speak." She laughed a little and flipped her hair to one side.

He laughed a little and then sat up. He grabbed the phone in his hand and got comfortable again.

"Just because y'all see me around that little crew doesn't mean anything. Trust me I am one tough cookie. And not to sound cocky, but you have to be a nigga with some sort of power for me to even consider having a conversation with you." Miya fixed the little chain around her neck and grabbed the phone. She slid off the bed and started walking.

"I bet your nigga don't have the power you're talking about." She read one comment.

"Boy I outta slap the bitch out of you, whoever you are." Miya laughed. "I'll call him up right now and we'll see about yo dusty ass, fuck off my live."

Mason chuckled and shook his head. Next thing he knew it he sent in his comment. He chewed on his bottom lip as he seen his comment slowly being pushed up from others comments.

"Tell that nigga we don't play baby." She read. He watched as he smile stretched across her face. Her high cheekbones was turning red from how hard she was smiling.

"Oh gosh I'm blushing." Miya pressed her lips together but then bit on her bottom lip.

He smirked as another chuckle left his lips.

"But y'all it's time for me to do what I do best." Miya blew kisses into the phone and ended her live.

"Damn how do she have you blushing that hard and she's not even sitting in front of you?"

Mason looked up and scoffed.

"What are you doing in my house?"

"Young blood we have things to do." Jacob leaned on the door frame with his hands in his pocket.

"And what is that?" They haven't had anything to do ever since they've left Florida a month ago.

"You know exactly what we have to do." Jacob slowly walked up to the edge of Masons bed but then stopped. "You miss her don't you?"