105. Lets Talk

Miya Anderson

She ran her hands through her hair and sighed heavily. It's been two weeks since the voices came back and they were exhausting. She hated battling with herself and she hated how it came about. All she wanted to do was relax and sleep in peace.

Miya laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes but a small hand hitting her face made her jump up. She opened her eyes to see Janaya looking down at her with her paci in her mouth.

"Yes baby?" Miya asked her. Janaya was holding her head up high as she looked Miya in her face.

Miya squinted her eyes and sat up. "I'm sorry." Miya chuckled as she rested her back on the head board.

Miya pulled her knees towards her and picked Janaya up and placed her back against her legs. Miya grabbed onto her hands and played with them.

"You are just so cute." Miya smiled down at her. "My precious baby Janaya. You miss your brothers?"

"Ba-ba-ba." she babbled.

Miya smiled widened. "Look at you trying to talk to me!" Miya cooed. "You're growing up so fast. You and your brothers just started laughing last week and now you're babbling?"

Miya smiled down a Janaya which caused her to laugh and smile.

Last week made it four months since the babies were born and to see them grow and advance everyday was such a blessing. Many women can't have kids or lose their babies and to know that Miya was able to produce triplets after her first miscarriage was something she cherished and on top of that she had her babies by an amazing father which was a plus. It was something she wouldn't want to give up for anything.

"I think I'm going to donate some money. To an organization this week. What you think?" Miya arched a brow. She was thinking of an organization that help single mothers or something that helped with kids.

Janaya mugged at her and babbled angrily.

"Oh no." Miya smacked her lips and laughed. "How you stingy with my money? Trust me, none of the money I'm touching has anything to deal with you or your brothers funds."

"Oo." Janaya smacked on her paci.

Miya mugged at her and then laughed. "Nuh uh, don't oh me. You should not have this much attitude at this age." Miya kissed her cheek.

Janaya spat out her paci and it made Miya arch her brow.

"You spitting at me?" Miya laughed. "I feel sorry for those kids you will go to school with. Four months and acting like a bully." 

"She's just like her mama." Miya looked up towards the door frame to see her mother standing there.

"What you doing in my house?" Miya had nothing to say to her.

"I can't come check on you?" She arched her brow as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Actually no. If your going to go run your mouth and tell David what's going on in my household then you should not be here."

"That's not what happened Miya." She sighed.

"That's a story. Man how did you get in my house?" Miya smacked her lips.

"Mason let me in. He's in the livingroom with the boys."

"Mmm." Miya licked on her lips as she brought Janaya to her chest and stood to her feet. "Want to go with your daddy baby boo?" Miya kissed her forehead and walked out of the room, leaving her mother there.