101. Small Talk prt 2

Mason Price

He wiped his sweaty palm on the bed as he waited for Miya to return from putting the kiddos to bed. He knew that once she came inside she's was going to want to talk to him about what's going on inside of his head. And to tell you the truth, he didn't know himself.

He was trying to figure everything out, which he's slowly doing, but he just wasn't quite there yet. Thats why he decided to separate himself from Miya and sleep on the other side of the house.

His brain needed room to think and process everything out loud. He felt as though he couldn't think properly with her around. It wasn't a bad thing, it was just when she's around his brain tends to only think of her. How to touch her, how to please her, how to take control of her, how to care for her physically, not too much mentally and he needed to work on that. That's why him being in a room by himself was best for him. It was the only way to think of ways to care of her mental being.

"Oh gosh that little boy did not want to go to sleep." She huffed as she walked inside of the room.

Mason looked over at her to see her looking as if she was drained. After she finished cooking it was as if mommy mode turned all the way up to one thousand for her and on top of that she had to deal with her work phone ringing off the hook and handling that to the best of her ability. It was as if she was in a boxing ring and shit just kept hitting her left from right.

"Which one?" Mason arched his brow.

"That damn Jermaine." Miya huffed as she slapped her forehead and sighed again. "I'm so exhausted." She mumbled as she walked over to the bed. Mason watched as she lazily took off her sweats and plopped down on top of the bed. Her untamed hair hid her head as she laid face first.

Mason chuckled as he leaned over and moved her hair from out her face. "Let me do something with your hair."

"The only thing you can do with my hair is pull on it. You not playing in my hair." Miya looked at him and laughed.

"Let me cut it." Mason smirked at her.

"Get yo' ass." Miya pushed his hand away as she rolled onto her back and sat up. She used the hair tie that was around her wrist and quickly put her hair in a high messy bun.

Mason licked on his lips as he eyed her. She was indeed a beauty, from the time he first laid eyes on her until now.

"You looking at me like you want to say something."

Mason looked at her lips and then at her. "I'm just looking at you Mi."

"Mm." She hummed as she got up and turned off the light.

Mason felt her get back into the bed and pulled the covers over her. "Get under these covers with me. You didn't even act like this the first night we fucked. You were right up under me." Miya laughed a little causing him to laugh.

"How in the hell would you know? You left." Mason got under the covers with her and laid on his back.

"We fell asleep together and then I woke up, wrote you that note and left. You held me tight as hell that night like you never wanted me to leave." Miya sighed. "You know I was thinking about when we first started talking and I was just wondering, how in the hell did you deal with my nasty ass attitude? I was a terrible person."

"Because I got you. While everyone around you judged you I didn't. Maybe at first I did, but spending more and more time with you I saw that you were sort of acting out from all of the hurt everyone has put you through and you just needed someone to escape to. I wasn't scared of you, maybe because we're just alike." Mason shrugged. "At times you were a little too much to handle like our first time on a jet together and a few more times that had me questioning if you were really worth fighting or staying for and then your dad made it absolutely no better. He was just fake as fuck from the start-."