87. War

Marcus

"Hello, I'm here to see my pops." Marcus looked down at the receptionist with a smile on his face.

"Who is your father?" The receptionist looked up at him and smiled back.

"Jacob Dubois." Marcus smirked.

"Oh, you're Jacobs son. Let me give you this pass so you can go on and see you father." She continued to smile as she looked down to type on her computer. "I never knew his son was so handsome. You are something fine." She slightly giggled.

"Thank you," Marcus chuckled. "I get my good looks from my mama." Marcus touched on his face and ran his hand though his hair.

She giggled slightly as she handed him the visitor sticker. "He's on the 5th floor, room 543."

Marcus took the sticker and placed it on his shirt. "Thank you, you have a great day now." Marcus winked at her as he walked away from the desk.

"You too boo. I hope to see you soon." She called out after him.

"Mhm." Marcus scoffed. "Easy ass."

Marcus decided that the best thing to do was to take the stairs, so as he passed by the door to the steps he swiftly walked through the door and started his journey up to the fifth floor.

After a few moments of jogging up the stairs, Marcus opened the door to the fifth floor and walked on. He nodded at a couple of females that stared at him as he looked for Jacobs room number.

Walking around the halls, Marcus finally found his room and without knocking he walked inside.

"I done tell y'all nurses to leave me the hell alone now." His back was faced towards the door so Marcus knew for a fact he didn't know who it was.

Marcus slowly closed the door behind him and chuckled lightly.

"I ain't no nurse."

He watched in amusement as he saw Jacob tense up.

"What it do pops?" Marcus slowly walked over to the reclining chair that was in front of Jacob and sat down.

"Mas-."

"Aht aht." Marcus cut him off. "Damn, I can't wait to say that to my children." Marcus chuckled. "Aht aht, jimmy put that shit back, or aht aht Anita get that out your mouth." Marcus laughed at himself as he used fake names. He wouldn't dare give this fake ass nigga the names of his children.

Marcus looked at Jacob as he laughed and continued to laugh at how beat up he was.

"Damn, my baby really did a number on your ass for real huh?" Marcus chuckled as he sat on the edge of the chair.

He placed both his elbows on his knees and looked Jacob in his eyes. The fear was present, just as he wanted.

"Now, I'm going to give you one chance to tell me who you sent to my fucking house last night. Just one, I would love it if you tell me the truth." Marcus smiled at him. "Maybe I'll give you two chances."

"I don't know what you're talking about young bloo-."

"You know that pillow look mighty fucking comfortable." Marcus cut him off as he stood to his feet and stood at the side of his bed. Marcus looked down at him.

Marcus snatched the pillow from behind Jacobs head and stared to fluff it in his hands.

"Mar-."

"Wrong." Marcus quickly placed the pillow over Jacobs face as he started to smother him.

Marcus held the pillow over Jacobs face as he struggled to get the pillow off. Marcus closely looked at Jacobs heart rate and at the right moment Marcus took the pillow off his face and sat down as if nothing happened.