𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Comenzar desde el principio

"Get to your room right now." His voice was brittle, dripping with venom. He spat each word at his daughter, his tone not leaving any room for argument.

Cassie looked down, she knew that opening her mouth now would not be a good idea. So she only nodded, before slowly making her way out of the room, her head hung low in fear.

She didn't want to meet her fathers cold gaze, it was like he was medusa and would turn her to stone with one glance.

Regulus stared as his sister left the room. Staring at the door that closed after her in confusion, out of the corner of his eye he saw his father pass the letter to his mother, a look of pure anger on his face.

Regulus hadn't seen him this angry since Sirius had left the summer before.

"That bitch." Walburga spat, throwing the letter down face up on the table, it landed a few inches away from Regulus, but he knew better than to read it with the two of them right there.

"When will she learn." Walburga continued, pushing her chair back and slamming her plate down on the table so it smashed. A hundred pieces of porcelain littering the table.

Regulus didn't jump.

But he did stare at the pieces of porcelain, trying his hardest not to let the single tear he felt swimming in his eye fall.

You're going to break your children as easily as you did that plate soon, mother.

He thought.

Orion stood up aswell, throwing the napkin on his lap down onto his plate.

"Rosier will sort her out." He said.

"Rosier won't want to take her if she is like this." Walburga hissed, gesturing to the parchment.

Orion nodded, looking at his wife. His eyes darted over to Regulus.

"Lets have this talk in private." He said, walking out of the room, Walburga followed after, the door slamming behind the two of them.

Regulus quickly looked over at the letter, not daring to touch it incase his parents realised. He gulped, his addams apple bobbing up and down as he read the final line.

"Oh Cassie." He whispered, shaking his head, eyes still scanning over the parchment. "What have you done?"

Ancient Runes - O
Astronomy - O
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Charms - O
Defence Against The Dark Arts - O
Herbology - E
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Muggle Studdies - O

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James and Sirius were laying in James' room, large bowls of ice-cream infront of both of them. Topped with every topping under the sun and a can of whipped cream each.

Euphemia had made the two boys the bowls after seeing their owl results, over the moon with the marks both of the boys got. Fleamont had given them both hugs, congratulating both of them before rushing out to get something.

"I wonder how Cassie did." Sirius said, spooning more ice-cream into his mouth and letting the substance melt on his tongue.

"Probably amazing." James said, smiling at the thought of the girl. They had talked once more since the night when James realised he loved her.

"I mean, she is Cassie." Sirius looked up at James, before throwing his spoon at the other boy, then frowning.

"Can I have my spoon back?" Sirius asked, and James sat up.