𝗳𝗼rty-four

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You did dipshit." Cassie whispered again, letting out a laugh as James head appeared over the top of the mattress, his hair stuck up in all directions around his head, messier than usual. His eyes were slightly closed, and he yawned as he looked over at the mirror.

"Cassie." A grin made it's way on his face as he quickly climbed back onto his bed.

She grinned back as she saw him, feeling happy for the first time since she had come back to Grimmauld Place.

"Hey love." James said, picking up the mirror and holding it face with him.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Fuck." James said, looking at her, causing the dark-haired girl to furrow her eyebrows.

"What?"

"I don't remember you being that pretty."

His eyes scanned over her face, his eyebrows furrowing for a split second as he looked at her hair, still in curls framing her face.

"That hair-style suits you perfectly."

Cassie grinned as she looked at James, feeling the heat already rising to her cheeks.

Her eyes scanned over his face, taking in all of his features, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, to the slight stubble on his jaw, to the way he kept running a hand through his hair as he stood up.

She quickly raised her eyebrows, looking down at his bare shoulders.

She clicked her fingers and smirked.

"Show those angles Jamsie."

It was now James turn to furrow his eyebrows, but he held the mirror higher above his head nonetheless.

"Fuck." Cassie said, eyes scanning over James body, before he pulled the mirror back up to show his face again.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows again.

"I don't remember you being that hot."

James smiled at her, rolling his eyes at the same time.

The sound of fake barfing came from behined James.

"I think-" more fake barfing noises "-I'm going to die from the overwhelming cheesiness in this room."

Cassie let out a giggle, rolling her eyes as Sirius came into view, he quickly snatched the mirror from his hands and held it too close to his body.

"What are you doing?" Cassie asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Giving you a hug you bimbo."

Cassie shook her head, but also held the mirror close to her body.

They held the mirrors close to themselves for a few moments, James letting the siblings have their time together, before Sirius placed the mirror on one of the beds. Propped up on some pillows.

Sirius lay down on his stomach infront of the mirror, his head in his hands and his feet in the air behind him.

James did the same, laying down on the bed the same was as Sirius.

Cassie grinned at the two boys.

"Anyways, how is it with Walburga and Orion?" Sirius asked, James saw the smile on Cassies lips falter slightly, but she shrugged it off.

"It's okay, I can't wait to be back at Hogwarts though, can't wait to be back with you two." James smiled sadly, and Sirius shrugged.

"I can't blame you, we are amazing."