Chapter 25

Kiara:
I sobbed, I couldn't do anything else.

And that's how it's been for the past three days.

Newt, my love and life left me.

Aria held on to me as I sobbed in my bed, and Minho sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kiara I'm sure it's just another one of your fights..." I stopped Aria by shaking my head.

"Newt and I have never fought like this and especially not to the point of breaking up" I cried, I missed him, a lot.

"Oh Kiara" Aria whispered hugging me from the back as I laid holding my blanket.

"Kiara he's hurting, he's doing his work so he wouldn't set any suspicion but his mind is elsewhere" Minho said gently "the shank may be an ass for what he did but he loves you a lot more than he even loves himself"

"Well by now everyone in the glade knows we're over and Bella can be satisfied" how can my tears still be falling?

"No, Newt is still calling you his girlfriend and is having a fit with anyone who says otherwise, he even threatened to banish us, not that he can, if we spoke of you breaking up" Minho said and I sat up frowning.

"What?" I asked confused.

"He spoke out of anger Kiara, he doesn't want to leave you" Aria said sitting beside me.

"What did he tell the others about me staying here for the past three nights instead of in his room?" I asked.

"No one was allowed to question it, but he did tell Alby you were sick" Aria said and at her words there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said frowning, who the hell would be coming at this time? Especially since there was a bonfire out.

The door opened to reveal an exhausted looking Newt, he stood by the door frame not knowing whether or not he should enter.

Aria and Minho looked at each other then at me, I nodded at them and they both stood up from my bed and excused themselves.

Minho patted Newt's shoulder and he nodded as they walked out and Newt closed the door behind them, though he still stood by it not moving.

I looked at him wanting to know what had brought him here, he looked exhausted, bags had formed under his eyes from lack of sleep, not to mention how red they were, his hair messy from running his fingers through them and probably pulling at the roots too.

"Newt is that blood?" I asked my eyes catching the wet band on his right wrist.

I got out of bed, stumbling on my steps and nearly tripping if Newt hadn't rushed to catch me ignoring his injured wrist.

Newt kept his left hand on my waist steadying me and I took his right hand in mine despite his effort to pull it away from me.

"Why Newt?" I asked opening the band and looking at the blood dripping from the fresh cut.

He didn't answer and just kept looking at the cut.

"Newt p..." I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine catching me by surprise, he put his left palm on my cheek and gently ran his thumb over it while his right hand stayed in both of mine between us.

"This is why" Newt said when he pulled away and rested our foreheads against one another's "I'm so sorry"

Newt's lips found my own again this time in a more gentle yet urgent kiss, he pushed me back so I was on the bed and he slowly hovered over me his lips not leaving my own.

"Newt you're bleeding" I said pushing him away gently, he looked at his wrist and shrugged attacking my lips then my neck leaving small love bites there.

"Please let me cover it for you" I whispered and Newt brought a bandage from his back pocket and handed it to me.

"I was supposed to cover it before I came" Newt shrugged and I shook my head at him but took the bandage and covered it nonetheless.

Newt kept his eyes on me as I did so and the second I was done he went ahead and crashed our lips together, though this time his kiss got heated.

**Steamy part ahead, I'll write when it's done if you're uncomfortable reading it...

His lips came in contact with my jaw, neck, collarbone, then finally back to my lips as he gently moved his hips against me creating a friction that had both him and I moaning.

He looked at me for any sign of rejection and I nodded at him allowing him to take off my shirt and helped him with his.

"So bloody gorgeous" Newt whispered kissing the valley of my beasts as he took off my bra then going down to my pants and gently taking them off followed by my panties.

Newt took off his own pants and boxers leaving us bare against one another.

His eyes stayed on my own as he gently pushed himself inside of me, knowing it was our second time together and that it would probably still hurt, which it did a little, though the sting quickly left me and pleasure was all I felt.

Newt kept at his slow steady pace, not rushing into things and just us melting into each other as we made love, ignoring all the pain, anger and frustration we've been both feeling for a while.

I reached my climax a minute before Newt and he rode me off before reaching his own closing his eyes and biting his bottom lip as sweat coated his forehead.

End of part...

Newt pulled out of me and laid down next to me pulling me to his chest, though I noticed he flinched when his wrist brushed against my waist.

"I love you" Newt said "I know I broke up with you and..." I stopped him by kissing him making him smile into the kiss.

"I love you too"