Chapter 32

Newt:
I watched as Kiara peacefully slept in my arms.

I had worn her out to the point where I'm pretty sure she might not be able to walk straight tomorrow.

She slept with her back pressed to my chest as I was supporting my body on my arm and slowly playing with her hair admiring her beauty.

How I got lucky to have her was beyond me, and how despite everything we keep going through she still chooses to be with me, that itself made me love her more than ever.

I leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder before laying down and wrapping my arms around her pulling her body close to me and finally letting sleep engulf me.

*************
I woke up to Kiara's soft lips on my cheek.

I smiled and tightened my grip around her making her giggle.

"Come on sleepy head, I need to get up, try to walk so that I'd be able to head to the kitchen" Kiara said smiling making me chuckle.

"Oh believe me baby girl you might have a limp for a week, punishment for teasing me" Kiara fake gasped and ran her fingers down my bare chest to my stomach and allowing it to rest on my V line making my breath get caught in my throat.

"Kia" I warned my body instantly reacting to her touch as I felt the blood rush down south.

"Yes baby" she whispered kissing my jaw.

"Fuck" I moaned as she sucked on my sweet spot, I loosened my grip around her and felt her smirk against my skin before she got out of bed making my eyes widen.

She was wearing my sweater and no pants as it reached her mid thigh.

I got out of bed my boxers holding and covering my hard on and headed to the bedroom door.

"ARIA TELL FRYPAN KIARA'S GONNA BE A LITTLE LATE" I yelled without opening the door.

"OKAY! DON'T KILL HER THIS TIME" Aria yelled back making Kiara laugh as I walked over to her and lifted her in my arms.

"Trying to tease me again aye?" I asked smirking.

"Just a little tiny bit" she said making me chuckle and lean down to her lips.

"I haven't even brushed my teeth" she pouted.

"I don't care" I whispered biting her bottom lip and pulling it gently.

Steamy part ahead, you've been warned...
I gently laid Kiara on bed and hovered her body resting my arms either side of her head making her smile and blush as I took off my boxers.

I slowly took her well my sweater off her small body smiling at I did so.

"Hi" she smiled when the shirt was out of her head.

"Hi" I chuckled at her childish behavior leaning in to kiss her again.

Slowly sliding off her panties and throwing them on the side I aligned myself to her entrance and pushed in slowly not wanting to hurt her as I knew she would've been sore after our last night's slightly aggressive events.

Her slight wince conformed my suspicion and I leaned in kissing her and distracting her from the pain as I moved in and out slowly.

"I love you" I whispered to her, my brown eyes melted with her own as she wrapped her legs around me.

"I love you too" she smiled pulling me down for our lips to meet.

Her hips thrust upward slightly meeting my thrusts making me smile and pick up my pace though I made sure to keep myself controlled.

My lips connected with her neck as I sucked on her sweet spot which made her moan my name making me smirk.

I felt her tighten around me and myself twitch before we both released at the same time, me collapsing over her body trying to catch my breath.
End of part.

I pulled out of her and laid down beside her catching my breath and wrapping my arms around her body.

"You okay?" I asked as she caught ber own breath.

Kiara nodded and laid on her stomach on top of me.

"You know, I should be teasing you more often" Kiara said looking amused.

"No thank you, unless it's inside the bedroom where we can let it out" I tightened my grip around her.

"IF YOU TWO ARE DONE SHOWERS THEN, KIARA TO THE KTICHEN AND NEWT TO BREAKFAST!!