Chapter 27

Newt:
The bell of the arrival of a new greenie rang and everyone rushed there.

I entered the box to find a girl laying unconscious, her long brown hair covering her face making me shake my head.

Great another feisty creature to deal with... Note the sarcasm.

"Ezio, help me out" I called the shank as I wouldn't be able to carry her out of the box.

But the second Ezio's eyes caught sight of the girl he froze.

"Caterina?" He whispered to himself.

"Everything alright?" I asked confused.

"That's my girlfriend" he whispered and my eyes widened.

"Let's get her to the Med-Jacks, we'll talk about this later" I said looking at Ezio who nodded as he lifted the girl in his arms with ease.

"It's a girl" I announced and everyone took a step back as Ezio who looked annoyed climbers up with the unconscious girl in his arms.

Kiara walked up to me and I opened my arms for her so I could hug her, she smiled and gladly walked into my arms and I wrapped them tightly around her as I kissed the crown of her head.

"The girl is Ezio's girlfriend" I told her making her stiffen.

"She's the last assassin" Kiara whispered and I nodded.

"They didn't mention it" Kiara said and I sighed pulling away to look at her.

"We'll know what's going on later yeah?" I said and Kiara smiled and nodded, I leaned in connecting our lips in a gentle kiss, I didn't care that the gladers were watching, I wanted them to.

"Now what was that for?" Kiara teased looking me in the eye.

"PDA! GET A ROOM" Minho yelled making me smirk into the kiss.

"What can't I kiss my girlfriend?"

"In the middle of the glade in front of everyone?" Kiara asked and I nodded smirking making her laugh.

"That way everyone will know that you're mine and I'm yours" I whispered leaning in to steal a quick kiss before taking her hand in mine and walking her back to the kitchen.

"I'll see you later tonight"

"Okay" she smiled biting her bottom lip making me chuckle as I walked away.

I found Alby and Ezio talking and they nodded at as I walked to the garden, now not only do we have to deal with the craze of another girl, she's an assassin that might kill us all.

Let's just hope she has her memory...