Chapter 10

Newt:
"Hey Gally" Alby said calmly.

"Hi" Gally said, his gaze was hard as he stared into space.

"Where's the greenie?" Gally asked and I frowned at why he would ask such a question.

"Asleep" I said and Gally nodded, he was still going through the changing, but the morphine was killing his pain.

"You asked to see us?" I asked and Gally looked at Clint before looking at me.

"Clint" was all I said and he nodded before walking out.

"She was there the night they sent us here" Gally spoke after a few minutes of silence, both Alby and I tensed "but she wasn't on their side"

"She came running in" Gally said looking me in the eye "she was breaking down whatever was in her way, literally anyone who tried to stop her was either getting killed or stabbed by her blade, she was begging for you Newt"

Every muscle in my body tensed at what Gally said before he hissed in pain and closed his eyes before going on.

"She cried, yelled, screamed, there was blood coming out of her stomach, but that didn't stop her, she tried breaking the glass of the room that we were in and you begged to see her fighting some straps they tied us to but they wouldn't allow it" I felt a tear fall from my eye, Alby didn't move though I knew he felt my pain.

"A man came in having a blade similar to hers held her from the back and hugged her tightly as she cried, he whispered something to her and she pulled away from him and yelled, but he held her again hugging her before looking at you and nodding, you recognized him and calmed though that didn't stop the tears that fell from your eyes as you sobbed for her, we were all crying, but you were sobbing" Gally frowned feeling pain.

"The last thing I saw was the man seeing her wound and frowning before lifting bridal style and whispering something in her ear that calmed her and she nodded before looking at you once again and nodding gently"

"Another girl walked in and opened the door beckoning for the man to run, she bowed at Kiara before Kiara nodded at her to stand straight and they ran out the door" Gally explained "a scientist came to us looking about our age, his hair was brown, he looked scared but acted confident he whispered something to you and you nodded before he looked at us and smiled"

"'The princess will be back for you, she just needs to get herself and her men ready'" he whispered the last part "'we'll send word'" was the last thing he said before walking out as an older scientist walked in and he left then everything went blank"

"Are you saying this girl is a princess?" Alby asked and Gally nodded.

"I'm not sure, but I'm assuming she was what he was talking about" Gally said, my mind was going wild and I couldn't think straight.

"What did he mean when he said we'll send word?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know" Gally said honestly and Alby nodded.

"Is there anything else?" I asked.

"Not that I want to mention" Gally said and I nodded walking out.

"Newt" Alby called me.

"Not now Alby" I said.

"She's your girlfriend Newt" Gally called and I closed my eyes before closing the door.

I froze in my spot and Clint looked at me worry in his eyes.

"Stay with Gally" I ordered before walking out of the homestead.

I needed to be alone.