Capter 64

Newt:
"So, are you gladers somewhat ready to fight for your lives and risk the possibility of being killed?" Ezio smirked, I had to fight back rolling my eyes at his sass which was much like his sister's at the moment.

"Depends, will we actually die or would we manage to somehow survive this?" Minho asked crossing his arms over his chest, Aguilar and Caterina killing three men that almost attacked us.

"Close figures, you decide to stop talking and start fighting we'll survive this, we just need to wait for this shank's girlfriend to make an entrance, then we're out of here" Aguilar said pointing at me.

"Look at you and your glader slang" Aria mused just as a WICKED guard attempted to attack Ezio but Thomas shot him in the head.

"I've been living with you for how long Aria?"

"How the hell are you guys this calm? There is a blood bath going on and you guys are bickering?" I snapped, a few assassins who I didn't know turned their attentions to us before going back to battle, Aguilar shrugged and went to help them out before coming to our side again.

"Just a normal day at WICKED" Caterina said casually, we took our guns out just as Aguilar nodded toward the ceiling, I followed his gaze and saw Kiara, Niccolo and two jaguars? Running in the direction of the front gate before jumping down, landing on their feet by our sides.

"Assassins, we need to get out of here, now, WICKED is on fire, literally" Kiara said looking at the assassins whose eyes widened, my eyes met hers and she smiled before standing on her toes to peck my lips.

"I swear you two are going to end up dying kissing one another" Grace muttered "how do you always seem to have the energy to have sex or kiss even when it is nowhere near appropriate?"

"I believe that Grace forgot that Chuck is here and that this is NOT the time to have this conversation" Kiara said crossing her arms over her chest raising an eyebrow at the blonde girl who was currently glaring at us.

"Yes, and yet it is the perfect time for you two to be kissing, beautiful logic, don't you think?" Grace asked.

"Can you guys fight later, we really need to get out of here if we want to survive this" a man removing his cloak looked at us, his blue eyes similar to Ezio's and he looked at Kiara with pride in his eyes.

"Federico" Kiara smiled.

"Baby sister" he winked at her making her shake her head "you can make love to your lover later, but you'd need him alive to be doing so"

"True, can't satisfy my needs if he's dead, come on let's start killing some people" Kiara said looking at the lad who smirked.

"Are these people normal?" Thomas asked looking at me.

"I'm really starting to doubt that" I whispered.

"I heard you" Kiara said looking back at us.

"You've truly seen nothing Newt, wait till they start bickering over something as stupid as a cookie or a muffin, they'd go from killing machines to five year olds" Faith said looking at me.

"Great..."