Chapter 23

Newt:
I wrapped my arms around Kiara as she sat between my legs watching the bonfire.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her gently, she had been quiet almost all evening.

"I'm fine" she sighed leaning in against my chest, I was sitting on the grass resting my back against the log.

"You're upset" I stated, she didn't answer and just kept looking at the fire.

"You're jealous" I mused and Kiara pulled away from my arms and turned to look me in the eye.

"Who the shuck would I be jealous of?" Kiara asked.

"I don't know, probably Bella" I raised an eyebrow and Kiara frowned.

"Bloody shucking no" Kiara crossed her arms making me laugh.

"Bloody shucking yes, you've been in this attitude since Alby told me to check up on her in the slammer" I tickled her side making her squirm.

"Well I'm not jealous" she tried reasoning.

"Sure you're not" I mused wrapping my arms around her, she squirmed trying to get out of my arms but I chuckled and caged her with my legs and wrapped my arms around her laying her back against my chest.

"You're cute when your jealous" I whispered kissing her neck "possessive and protective over what's yours" I bit down her earlobe, she squirmed again making me chuckle and stop my action.

"I love you" I whispered to her, I knew she wasn't really upset about me going to see Bella, it was the fact that she might've realized that Bella has feelings for me.

"I love you too" she said taking my right hand in hers and intertwining our fingers over her stomach.

"Did you know?" She asked after a few minutes of silence and I frowned in confusion "I mean that Bella had feelings for you"

"Yes" I said keeping my arms tight around her.

"Oh" was all she said and I sighed letting her go and getting up.

I extended my hand for her and she frowned before taking it and I pulled her up to stand, we walked toward the guys and girls to watch Gally challenging Aguilar in the fight pit.

Gally recited the rules of the pit and Aguilar simply nodded and got in stance to push Gally out of the circle, Gally got the first few times but, when Aguilar got the hang of it Gally couldn't even touch him and Aguilar pushed him out of the circle winning the challenge.

Aguilar's eyes found me and Kiara, they landed specifically on our intertwined hands.

He frowned but quickly turned to Ezio and started laughing with him and the guys for winning, I however frowned in confusion at what this lad's problem was.

My mind went to my now insecure girlfriend, I know she was just shocked right now, but I still didn't like that she was over thinking everything.

I tugged her hand and she looked at me, her eyes showed sadness though she did her best to smile in front of everyone.

"Come on let's go to the homestead" I told her and she nodded, both of us walked hand in hand to my room.

I closed my bedroom door and turned to look at her pulling her quickly and pinning her against the wall beside the door shocking her.

My lips attacked hers and I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist pulling her close, and showing her dominance.

"You're mine, just as I'm yours" I pulled away and looked her in the eye "never, ever think otherwise do you understand?" I asked keeping my eyes locked with hers.

She nodded and I shook my head pinning her hands over her head.

"I want to hear your voice love" I said keeping my eyes on hers.

"Yes" she said and I nodded.

"Good" I let go of her hands and pulled her by her waist to bed with me, I knew she was still sore I wasn't going to hurt her for my pleasure purposes.

I took off my shirt and threw it on the chair and walked to the closet getting a shirt for Kiara to sleep in.

Her cheeks flushed crimson and I chuckled "I've seen you last night love" I bit her bottom lip but still walked out of the bedroom giving her her privacy.

She opened the door two minutes later revealing herself wearing my shirt, her legs bare to me as my shirt reached her mid thigh making me smile.

I walked inside and closed the door with my legs wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her tightly.

"You're mine and mine alone" I whispered burying my head in the crook of her neck "and I'm yours alone" I was only repeating it to assure her that no one, not a single soul would be able to take me from her.

"I love you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too"