Chapter 29

Kiara:
"What do you mean where's bella?" I asked confused.

Nelly walked over to me and leaned in to my ear.

"She's been in a bad state all morning, and she took two boxes of pills from the cabinet" my eyes widened.

"Look for her in every hut" I told Nelly looking at her "get Jeff and Clint to set a bed for her"

"Where are you going?" Nelly asked.

"To get help and we're searching in the woods"

I ran toward the two assassin's and seeing my worried expression they rushed toward me.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ezio asked confused.

"Bella is missing, we need to search the forest, more specifically from higher grounds" I told them and they nodded not questioning me as they saw how nervous I was.

Alby must've told Newt cause I saw him walking toward me but I walked past him and toward the forest.

We kept looking for a while before I heard Aguilar call me, I jumped from on top of the tree and looked at him, he carried a lifeless Bella in his arms making my eyes widen.

Caterina was by his side in an instant as he put her down on the floor in front of me, she put two fingers on her neck checking for pulse as Aguilar handed me two empty boxes of pain killers.

"She drank the whole thing"

"She's still alive, but not for long" Caterina said looking sad.

"Get me a bowl, trashbin whatever you can find and a towel" I told them and Aguilar nodded and ran toward the kitchen.

I untied my hair and used the band to tie Bella's hair into a pony tail and used my own hair to make a messy bun.

"What are you gonna do?" Caterina asked.

"She needs to throw up" I told her, I took off my sweater and handed it to Caterina staying in my tank top.

Aguilar, Alby, Newt, Aria, Gally, Ezio, Nelly and Minho came running toward us, Aguilar handed me the trash can and I gave him a small nod before putting my finger inside Bella's mouth making her gag.

"It's okay love, you need to do it" I whispered to her, the lads kept watching me and Caterina crouched beside me and put the bin in front of Bella.

It took a minute but eventually Bella threw up, I held her close to my chest supporting her weight as her body was giving out.

"Just a little more love" I told her again holding her panting and sweating body tightly.

When I was sure that she was done I nodded at Caterina and she removed the bin from in front of her and took her from my arms handing me the towel which Aguilar handed her.

I wiped my hand and arm from her vomit and smiled softly as her eyes met my own.

I looked at Aguilar and nodded at him, he walked over to me and lifted Bella's still weak body and followed me ignoring the gladers who were watching us.

"Aria can you please get me something for Bella to change into, I'll help her shower" I said and she nodded walking toward the girls hut while Caterina, Aguilar and I headed toward the locker room.

Aguilar set Bella on the floor gently and stood straight to look at me and Caterina.

"I'll be out if you need anything" he told me gently and I smiled and nodded.

Caterina helped me strip Bella out of her dirty clothes after Aguilar left and Aria entered with fresh clothes.

"I got you something else to wear too" Aria told me and I smiled.

"Thank you" I told her and she smiled and helped us with washing Bella who sat there with no expression.

"Why did you help me?" She suddenly asked as I washed her hair.

"I wouldn't have let you die" I told her.

"You would've been rid of me" she answered, her eyes filled with tears which I wiped.

"You're my sister Bella, do you think if something happened to you I wouldn't be upset?" I asked, Bella didn't answer but she sobbed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered, I kissed her cheek and pulled away to look her in the eye.

"We all love you, you're family" I told her smiling "now let's get you cleaned up"