Chapter 19

Kiara:
Months have passed and both Ezio and I have gotten closer and stronger with every passing day.

"Careful" Ezio said as I climbed one of the trees, he had instructed me to climb then do the leap of faith a few times and each time I landed properly as swiftly as a jaguar would we would climb a bit higher.

Alby and Newt were watching us as we climbed not saying a word unless one of us was about to get injured, which happened only once when we first started the climbing and I cut my arm with one of the tree branches, which Minho found funny by the way, claiming that the sticks I cut on the first day I arrived here and threw at him and Newt had taken their revenge.

"Now jump" Ezio said and both him and I jumped landing swiftly either side of Alby and Newt who smiled in approval before Newt wrapped his arms around me and kissed the crown of my head.

Newt and I have been building a tight, strong, and hopefully unbreakable relationship, we trusted each other with everything and anything, if there were to be a small argument over something we would solve it and it would go closed not leaving any hanging subjects that might break us in the future.

"You two need to get back to work" Alby said amused, Ezio had got his job with the builders alongside Gally and I was glad that he, Newt, Minho, Gally  and Alby had become close and  treated each other like brothers would backing one another up and honestly speaking we had become family.

Though Gally did sometimes put up a fight with Ezio, but they claimed that's what brothers did and they went back to building as if nothing had happened.

"Alright" I said before kissing Newt's cheek, nodding at Ezio and Alby before running off to the kitchen.

"Fry I'll just shower and come quick" I said and Frypan smiled at me nodding.

"We still have another hour before preparing lunch don't worry" Frypan told me and I nodded before running off to the girls hut to get some fresh clothes.

I walked into the locker room and after making sure that it was empty stripped off my clothes and started showering.

I washed my old clothes before wrapping a towel around my body drying myself and putting on my black lace bra and matching panties.

Not wanting my clothes to get wet I started drying my hair with my towel, it wasn't until the door to the locker room opened and I was met by familiar brown eyes making my cheeks turn crimson.

Newt's eyes went wide before he covered them with his hand and took a step back accidentally bumping his back against the wall before walking out yelling an I'm sorry and closing the door making me laugh.

It wasn't the first time someone walked in on me while getting dressed, the first week here Minho walked in on me so many times that Alby had to teach him to remember knocking the door, though each time ended with Minho yelling my innocent eyes, or it's too early for this when he walked in on me the fifth time having just woke up and wanting to get ready before going to the maze.

And once when Gally walked in on me with Alby himself while they were talking and I was just in pants and my bra drying my hair, yup good old days...

I got dressed before picking up my clothes and walking out finding Newt by the door a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Your turn" I mused before walking to the girls hut to hang my clothes.

**********

"Hey love" Newt smiled joining us at the table, it was dinner time and Minho, Ben and the other runners were back from the maze.