Chapter 37

Newt:
"Newt?"

Time froze as I saw Kiara, Grace and Aria standing by the door, I saw Kiara's eyes move to Bella and I swear I saw anger flash through them.

Kiara walked in front of me her back to my chest as she looked at Bella "to think that you'd drop the bloody bullshit" Kiara snapped.

"Oh come on it's not like you two stop fighting anyway, your stupid excuse of a relationship is bound to end eventually" Bella shot at Kiara this time it was my turn to snap at her.

"And who the bloody hell are you to decide that?"

Bella froze at that not knowing what to say or do.

"You're the one who kept sending Aguilar after her weren't you?" I said glaring at her "you knew it pissed me off so you did it again and again to for to have an argument with her"

"I..."

"Yes or No?" I asked standing in front of Kiara towering a now frightened Bella.

"She did not send me anywhere" Aguilar said angrily "I was the one who went after her, in case you've forgotten it was you who took her from ME"

"I didn't even want you!"

"You don't even know that" Aguilar snapped.

"Yes I bloody do! I may not remember it but I know for fucking fact that I did not, do not and will never want you!" I snapped back, I saw Aguilar's blades come out of their wrist bands and he jumped to attack Newt but I raised my left hand blocking his blow.

I raised my own blade and put it on his chin making him take a step back as I walked forward, I saw his hand move to attack but I kicked his leg making him lose his balance.

"Kiara don't" Newt said now sounding worried.

"Get up and fight me if you have the guts for it" I said ignoring Newt "fight someone who's as trained as you are"

I could swear I heard Aguilar growl as he got up and started flinging his blades at me, me blocking them blow after blow, he kicked my leg making me fall on my knee but I slid my leg under his making him fall and getting on top of him straddling his waist.

I attempted to punch him but he blocked my punch and literally threw me over his head, had it not been for Ezio's training I would've landed on my back, but instead I did a bridge position and stood on my legs before going to attack him again.

I felt arms wrap around me and saw Ezio punch Aguilar in the face sending him to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?" Ezio yelled looking between Aguilar and I.

I looked at who's arms were wrapped around me and saw Caterina looking confused.

I looked around finding the gladers huddled up around us and Grace holding Chuck beside her who looked like he saw a ghost.

"You can ask dickhead why he went to attack Newt!" I snapped answering Ezio who's eyes went wide.

"HE DESERVED IT, I SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM THE SECOND I COULD!" Aguilar yelled.

I pulled away from Caterina's gasp and walked over to him only to have Ezio grab my waist and push me back.

"Don't" he said angrily.

"You do not tell me what to do Ezio especially when it includes the people I love" I snapped at him, I saw anger flash through his eyes.

"I do tell you what to do when I want you to be safe, so unless you want me to lock you up, you will NOT attack him"

I frowned at Ezio and took a step back walking toward the girls hut.

"Good luck managing your assassins then" I said taking off my blades "as long as he's here, I'm out"

Alby was standing with his hand on his mouth and I handed him the blades leaving him confused but I didn't give a damn anymore.

If I was to be forced to deal with a dickhead like Aguilar then I was out.

Newt stood in front of me blocking my passage and I raised an eyebrow at him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm fine Newt don't worry" I whispered pulling away, he knew I was nowhere near being fine but he didn't argue as he looked at me walking to the girls but.

I entered my room and slammed the door shut and lifted the small dresser I had in my room and put it in front of the door blocking any passage from the outside.

I heard a knock on the door but decided to ignore it.

"Kiara open the door" Ezio said from outside the door but I didn't answer.

"Kiara..."

"Leave Ezio" I told him angrily.

He stayed quiet for a while though I knew he was outside the door.

"Let her calm down Ezio" I heard Caterina's voice from tell him before I heard them walk away.

Enjoy your bloody assassin Ezio...