Chapter 4

Vote and comment your opinions please.
********

Newt:
I watched as Clint cleaned the greenie's wound.

"You know challenging the leader isn't a good thing" Jeff said gently as he gave her a glass of water to drink, the wound needs stitching and Clint brought the needle and string.

I saw the hold the edge of the bed and frown.

"Kiara" she muttered and I raised an eyebrow confused.

"You okay love?" I asked.

"My name, it's Kiara" she said and Clint, Jeff and I smiled.

"Pretty name" I said gently and Clint slowly started stitching the cut, Kiara tried looking at it but I placed a finger under her chin and moved her face to look at me.

I smiled encouragingly at her and I could see Clint smiling from the corner of my eye as Kiara winced slightly but not seeing what Clint was doing would make the whole process a lot easier for her.

"Why did you and Alby fight anyway?" Clint asked.

"I honestly don't know, nor do I care to actually" I answered.

"Well you need to make sure to stay out of trouble and I'm sure Newt being second in command will help with that" Jeff stated and Kiara looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I may have not mentioned that part to her.

"If Alby couldn't control her, do you think I can?" I asked teasing her.

"Well you're doing a pretty good job in keeping her eyes away from me, so yep" Clint teased back and Kiara blushed.

"You guys are weird" Kiara said.

"So we've been told greenie" Jeff stated.

"When does she remove these stitches?" I asked Clint.

"She'll have to check up here in two or three days so I can check her wound and change the bandage, then we'll see" Clint said "you cut it real deep by the way" Clint told Kiara and she shrugged.

"Done" Clint said wrapping her palm with a bandage "try to take it easy okay?"

"Thank you" Kiara smiled and Jeff handed her two tablets of painkiller.

"If you need anymore just pass by" Jeff said and Kiara nodded smiling and swallowed the pills drinking the rest of her water.

She took the glass in her hand but Jeff stopped her insisting that he and Clint can take care of it.

"There's supposed to be a bonfire tonight, they're waiting for you" I said smiling.

"Oh now Alby can sacrifice me with style" Kiara said making me laugh.

"Nah don't worry I wouldn't allow him to" I teased and poked her side making her squeal and run, I smirked and ran after her catching her with ease.

"Show off" I moved back avoiding her playful slap on my chest, though I didn't move my hands from her waist.

"Come on greenie let's take you to the bonfire" I smirked and she nodded walking with me to where Alby and the lads were gathered around where we were going to light the fire, torches in hand, Minho handed me my torch and Alby nodded at us before throwing his own at the wood us following his lead.

In a matter of seconds the fire was lit and everyone yelled smiling, even Kiara laughed at the site making me smile.

"You like her" Minho stated.

"Nonsense I just met her" I defended.

"But she caught your eye" Minho said smirking.

"She caught everyone's eye" I said looking at her as Gally handed her his drink, but Frypan shook his head at her, Gally glaring at Frypan then softening his gaze at her to I'm guessing persuade her to take a sip.

"Not like your eye though" Minho said raising his hands in mock surrender once he saw me glaring at him.

"What the hell is this?" I heard Kiara ask Gally handing his drink.

"Secret recipe" Gally said crossing his arms and taking a sip of the drink.

"You're disgusting" though her infectious smile could be seen from a mile away.

Alby approached Kiara slowly and Gally saw him coming stood next to her before looking at me.

I walked up to them and stood beside Alby putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Coming to sacrifice me to the fires" Kiara asked crossing her arms, Minho who was drinking Gally's drink choked on it before laughing.

"I see you and Minho are going to be good friends" Alby replied "how's your hand?" He asked.

"Fine"

"Remember your name yet?" Alby asked.

"Kiara"

"Good that" Alby kept his eyes on her before she rolled her eyes and walked away making sure to bump into him in the process.

"BY THE WAY" Kiara yelled as she walked away from us "make sure to keep an eye on your knife" she threw his knife on the ground and Alby's eyes went wide.

"How the shuck did she...?"