Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and found myself in a pitch black moving room.

"What the bloody hell?" I whispered to myself trying to see my distances, maybe understand what was going on.

Images and flashes of cars, buildings, fire and a city flashed through my mind like a series of pictures, but I could make sense of nothing.

As if on instinct I un-clenched my wrists and I could feel the metal blades shoot out of their bands (I've been reading too much assassin's creed) how I knew that I have no idea.

Suddenly all movement stopped and I was met by blinding light, I did dare move an inch though I did keep my blades out.

"It's a girl" a lad yelled a series of gasps started around.

"Is she hot?"

"How does she look?"

"Can we see her?"

A series of questions flew around what seemed like a bunch of teenage boys.

I heard a thud and a lad with dirty blonde hair approached me, but I took a step back and prepared myself to attack, noticing my stance and now taking in my blades the boy took a step back and raised his hands in front of him.

"Newt what's going on?" a voice asked.

"A bit of a problem Alby, but I've got it" I looked up to find three boys looking down at us but my main focus was on the one that was in front of me, they can be handled later.

"Easy love, no one's going to hurt you" the blonde said to me gently.

"Where am I?" I asked my accent similar to his.

"I promise we'll explain everything to you, but I need you the put the blades away" he said and I looked the boys staring at us then at him.

"What about them?" I asked and the boy looked up then at me before smiling.

"No one's going to hurt you" he said gently putting his hands down showing me he was trusting that I wouldn't just jump on him and stick a blade up his chest.

I put my hands down and relaxed my wrists making the blades go back into their original position.

"What the bloody...?" The boy frowned at my wrists before looking into my eyes, as if searching for something.

"They go inside here" I exteded my hands for him to see, he flinched for a second before taking my hands in his and looking at the metalic contraption that I was wearing.

"We'll discuss this later, for now try not to use it on any of the gladers yeah?" He said gently and I nodded.

"Newt you coming up anytime soon?" A voice said from above and he nodded, they threw a rope and I climbed it with ease surprising the boys that stood looking at me.

The blonde, who I assume is Newt climbed up and a dark skinned lad gently pulled me to his side so Newt can climb up.

I saw a field of green, a few small huts or buildings in view, a realization hit me when I took in all the people that were in front of me.

"I'm the only girl aren't I?"

"Pretty much greenie" A tall guy answered, he frowned at me before his eyes softened "I'm Gally" he introduced.

"I'm..." Why can't I remember my name.

"It'll come around love don't worry, it's happened to all of us" Newt said gently.

"I'm Alby" the dark skinned lad said smiling at me and I nodded.

"Minho" an Asian smiled at me.

This went on for a while before Alby dismissed everyone and he and Newt turned to face me.

"So, you want to show us the blades?" Newt asked and I flexed my wrists taking out the two blades, the one on my right hand was a double blade while the left was a singular blade, both attached to two wrist braceletlike on my wrists.

Alby looked from the blades to me before his features hardened and he choked me.

What the hell?

"Alby stop!" Newt pulled him away from me and I fell to the ground trying to catch my breath, wide eyed in shock.

"You're one of them aren't you?" Alby snapped at me, Newt still holding him in place.

I didn't answer, I didn't know what he was talking about to do so anyway.

I sat down hugging my knees, tears falling from my eyes.

To say I wasn't scared would be a lie.

And right now I'm guessing my shaking form blew me off too.

"Greenie I'm sorry"

"GO AWAY!" I yelled with everything that was in me before getting up and running, where I was going I had no idea, that could be figured out later.