Chapter 17

Vote and comment please
********

Newt:
Kiara walked out of the kitchen with Aria and joined Minho, Ezio, Ben, Bella, Nelly and I at the table.

Ezio kept his eyes on Kiara and she nodded at him before sitting next to me.

"Hey" she whispered before kissing my cheek.

"Hi" I smiled before turning to face her and kissing her lips, she smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"When did that happen?" Minho had his mouth open.

"Close your mouth Min Min, you'll catch flies" Kiara teased.

"Coming from the girl who was just eating his face" he pointed at me making Kiara laugh.

"I believe that's what we call kissing, you should try it sometime" I mused and Kiara looked at Aria, who was blushing, with a knowing smirk.

"Yeah, Aria how about you teach him what that was?" Bella said looking from Minho to Aria, I could swear Aria choked on her food at that.

"I'm pretty sure he could use a demonstration" Nelly stated, Aria's blush could be seen as she lowered her face to look at her food.

"And we can enjoy the show" Ben crossed his arms.

Aria looked at Kiara for help and she raised her arms in surrender "I believe little Minho could use the lesson" I teased and Kiara laid her head on my shoulder.

Ezio who was watching the scene quietly looking amused nudged Aria, as she was sitting next to him and Minho, she took a deep breath before grabbing Minho's face and crashing their lips together.

It took a Minho a second to comprehend what was going on before he closed his eyes and kissed Aria back with the same force.

"Finally, I thought they'd never do it" Kiara sighed in relief, though I was sure Aria was plotting our deaths by now.

"Just wait for them to pull away all blushing" Ben said smirking.

Minho pulled away and he rested his forehead against Aria's catching his breath.

The smiles on their faces were visible as they both couldn't wipe them of their faces before Minho turned to glare at us.

"Nice show" Ezio commented smirking before getting up.

"Ti aspetto principessa" I'll be waiting for you princess Ezio said looking at Kiara who nodded.

"Dammi un quarto d'ora" Give me fifteen minutes Kiara said and he nodded.

"You okay love?" I whispered and Kiara nodded before getting up.

She walked to Frypan in the kitchen and spoke to him, he smiled and nodded to her before she walked away.

"Well, we're off" Minho said getting up followed by Ben, usually the runners would be out early but the day after the bonfire is always different.

"Come on guys we all have work to start" I said getting up myself, I washed my dish quickly before heading to the garden.

Kiara:
"Hey" I said looking at Ezio, he bowed at the sight of me and I found myself staring at him as he did so.

"Are you going to explain to me what the bloody hell is going to happen now?" I asked crossing my arms, he smiled at me and nodded before sitting down on a broken down log.

I sat down next to him keeping a small distance and looking into his eyes.

"For now nothing is going to change, just pretend that I'm a new kid, greenie whatever you decide to call me, but you and I need to train" he said taking out his own blades.

"We'll get word soon on what will happen next, before our two friends arrive, they'll be arriving before the triggers" he explained and I found myself frowning.

"Triggers?"

"The last ones in this maze, when they'll send them? I honestly don't know but we need to be prepared" he said and I nodded.

"Prepared for what though?"

"You came in here to save your friends and love, you need to train to be able to do that" his voice was gentle yet firm and I nodded.

"Why were we put here in the first place?" I asked.

"I- it's complicated princess" Ezio said slowly trying to get me to drop the subject.

"When do you want us to start?" I asked, complying to his wish, we'll find out eventually.

"Give them a few days to get used to me, to trust me, but soon" he got up and started walking away.

"Come on before your boyfriend starts getting worried"