Chapter 54

Newt:
I watched as Kiara walked back with Ezio, Aguilar, and Caterina...

Her face was firm as she walked confidently as if she owned the world, maybe where she came from she did, and due to remembering it, well she was acting upon it.

Her eyes softened when they met mine and she nodded to me as she excused herself from the assassins and wrapped her arms around my neck the second she reached me.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist holding her close, our lips met and they molded perfectly as they moved in sync, neither of us paying attention to the fact that we were actually kissing in the MIDDLE of the glade, where we had a battle of a lifetime a while ago.

"You want to do something stupid?" Kiara asked, her eyes glinting deviously, I raised an eyebrow waiting for her to continue.

"Like?"

"I would tell you, but I don't think Chuck is supposed to be hearing us" Kiara whispered and my eyes widened in realization as I suddenly felt my boxers tighten.

"Kiara..."

"I'll be waiting for you in the homestead" with that said Kiara walked to the homestead, my eyes were wide as I stood in the middle of the glade debating whether or not I should be following her, of course I would, but would it be appropriate after what happened?

Oh, bloody hell...

I walked toward the homestead following my crazy, tease of a girlfriend to find her laying on my bed waiting for me, closing the door I walked toward her, hovering her body and caging her in my arms as a predator would be attacking its prey.

"Such. A. Bloody. Tease" I said kissing her between each word, she laughed and ground her hips against mine.

"And yet, you love me"

Steamy part ahead...
You've been warned...

I wrapped my arms around her lower back and turned us around making her get on top of me as I pulled her close to me while we kissed.

Smiling into the kiss Kiara bit my bottom lip making me chuckle as she pulled it between her teeth before letting it go as I ran my hand over her back until reaching her bum and squeezing it as I pulled her down on me making her move over my hardon creating a friction.

"You are my devious beauty" I said in between kisses, Kiara rested her forehead against my own keeping her eyes on mine for a few seconds.

"I love you Newt" she did not know what those four simple words meant to me, but I saw them in her eyes, I smiled, cupped her cheek with my right hand and tightened my left around her back pulling her to me as I kissed her.

"I..." kiss "love..." kiss "you..." kiss "too"

She smiled into the kiss and I flipped us over hovering her body and caging her between my arms, biting my bottom lip, I leaned down and kissed her one last time before we both lost all sense of control as we started getting lost in one another.

Somehow our clothes ended up somewhere in the room and I was no lining myself up with her entrance, all while keeping my eyes on hers, I leaned into her lips and kissed her while I pushed myself into her causing her to gasp into the kiss as I filled and stretched her.

Letting her adjust and savoring the moment, I watched as she looked at me with wide brown eyes, that small action alone making this a lot more romantic and loving, as I slowly started moving in and out of her.

"I love you" I whispered keeping my slow pace, I was reaching my climax I could tell that Kiara was too,  but I kept my pace.

"I love you too" she smiled pulling me down to kiss her, I rested my forehead against her own as I felt her clench around me.

"Let go for me baby" I whispered, and it was technically all it took as a few seconds later, my sweet beauty came undone around me while I reached my own high inside of her.

End of scene....

I pulled out of Kiara and she whimpered making me chuckle as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to rest on top of me.

She laid her head on my chest as I rubbed my eyes from sleep hoping to somewhat stay awake, but being awake for almost three days and barely getting an hour or two in each of them drained me.

"A few hours of sleep will do you no harm Newt" Kiara said turning to lay on her stomach and raising herself to look at me, she ran her palm over my cheek and I leaned into her touch.

I wrapped both my arms around her and pulled her close to me laying her head over my beating heart.

"Well then, you're falling asleep with me"