Chapter 2

Newt:
"WHAT THE BLOODY SHUCK WAS THAT?" I yelled at Alby, I usually respected our leader but this was crossing so many lines.

"She could be danger Newt!" Alby snapped at me keeping his tone controlled.

"She looks like a scared cat and you know it" I said looking him dead in the eye "I promised she's safe, and the first thing you do is choke her"

"What of the blades in her wrists?" Alby asked.

"Maybe they sent her wearing them to protect her from us! Do you realize that she's the only girl in between eighteen teenage boys?" I said angrily.

"Go find her, she couldn't have gone far" Alby said gently "let her stay with you until we make a room for her and are sure she's safe and secure around the others"

"Good that" I limped toward the watch tower hoping to find her from up there.

"She ran into the woods" Gally said once he saw me reach the ground, he was usually a shank but he did have his soft spot.

"Why didn't you try to stop her?" I asked resting my weight on my healthy leg as my injured one started cramping.

"The shanks wanted to, but seeing as Alby scared the shucking life out of her, I stopped them and Minho followed her silently" Gally said looking in the direction she went.

"Thank you" I said and Gally nodded before turning to the builders and yelling orders at them.

I limped toward the woods and followed Minho's voice as I heard him try to persuade the greenie to come down.

"Any luck?" I asked Minho who shook his head, the greenie was sitting on a tree branch ignoring our presence.

"Careful, she gets aggressive" Minho said and I frowned in confusion before a stick was thrown on me.

"GO AWAY" she yelled at us and I shook my head.

"Greenie please just listen" I called.

"No! The last time I did, I ended up being choked" she snapped and I held my hand up to my face as she threw another stick at me.

"You're going to have to come down eventually" I said calmly, this was actually quite amusing.

"She's braver than most of these shanks" Minho told me and I nodded smirking at her.

"I don't think she likes us very much" I told Minho as she threw three sticks at us.

"Where the shuck is she getting all these sticks from?" Minho asked frowning.

"Hey greenie could you stop killing the innocent tree?" Minho yelled only for her the throw a larger stick at him.

"Yep, she definitely doesn't like us" I said popping the 'p'.

"Can I please come up there and talk to you?" I asked trying to soften my voice but another stick came at me.

"BLOODY HELL!" I frowned making Minho laugh.

"This is gonna be a while" Minho sat on the floor and rested his back against the tree trunk.

"I DON'T TRUST YOU!" The greenie yelled.

"I don't blame you okay? I know how you feel, we all do somehow" I said gently.

"Why are we here?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know" I said gently and she threw another stick at me "I honestly don't know" I rolled my eyes as she started coming down.

"I heard you the first time, I just had one last stick" she said crossing her arms as she stood in front of me, she reached my chest and yet had the nerve to stand and face me.

Minho stood beside me and looked down at the girl.

"I never imagined girls would be this..."

"Strong? Independent?"

"I was looking for aggressive, scary and angry" Minho said and the greenie slapped his arm playfully.

"I'm down, what do you want?" She asked me.

"Well, if you're willing to listen I can give you the tour" I smiled and she nodded.

"Come on"