Chapter 21

Kiara:
I woke up to Newt prepping kisses all over my face.

"Hi" he said hovering my naked body which was hidden under the blanket.

"Hi" I giggled as he leaned in to capture my lips in his.

"How do you feel?" Newt asked me looking into my eyes, his expression was soft, gentle and relaxed.

"A little sore but I'm fine" I smiled and he nodded.

"A new greenie is coming today" Newt said and I nodded in excitement.

"That means there'll be a bonfire tonight" I said excitedly making Newt chuckle.

A knock on the door interrupted us and Newt sat up as I held on the blanket tighter.

"I'm not gonna look, but Alby needs Newt" Aria opened the door holding her hand to her eyes making us laugh.

"Alright Aria I'll be right out" Newt answered chuckling.

She closed the door and Newt cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead "I'll see you in a bit"

"Okay" I smiled leaning in to his touch making him smile into the kiss.

************
"Hey guys" I smiled as I entered the kitchen to find Frypan and Aria starting with lunch, yup Newt really let me sleep in today.

"Morning lazy head" Aria teased.

"Oh cut her some slack, Newt must've really worn her out if she slept till noon" Frypan defended though the tease was in his voice.

"Oh shut up both of you" I crossed my arms.

"Sore?" Aria whispered and I nodded making her shake her head.

"What are we making?" I asked washing my hands and getting my knife and cutting board.

"Chicken casserole and vegetables" Frypan said and I nodded as I started with cutting the vegetables.

Bella and Nelly entered the kitchen, but the second Bella's eyes met mine she walked out making me frown.

"Is she okay?" I asked Nelly and she shrugged.

"Oh-kay" I shrugged it off and put the potato and carrots on the bain marie as they took longer to cook before adding the green beans and broccoli.

"We're sending Aguilar" I heard a voice in my head which made me freeze.

I coughed twice before going back to helping Aria and Frypan finish cooking before the lunch bell rang so I could go find Ezio, Newt or Alby.

**************
It wasn't until we finished serving all the guys and girls that I was able to go to Newt who frowned at my worried expression.

"Everything alright love?" Newt asked.

"They're sending another assassin" I said quietly and Newt frowned before nodding, I looked at Ezio who got up and walked up to us.

"They're sending Aguilar" I said and Ezio nodded though he looked troubled.

"Newt I'm going in the box when he arrives" Ezio said quickly.

"Why?" Newt asked confused.

"Let's just say Aguilar is a little more dangerous than I am"

"Oh shucking great" Newt rolled his eyes.

My eyes caught Bella who seemed to be lost in thought as she stared at us and I found myself frowning at how weird she was acting.

She barely even touched her food, and again when her eyes met mine she looked away and pretended to be busy with something.

"Um guys, does anyone know what's up with Bella?" I asked the two boys who looked at each other before looking at me.