Chapter 45

Newt:
I had to leave Kiara's room to tend to some work with Alby, but now it was already late so I walked back to the girl's hut.

I entered Kiara's room to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, her head on her hands which were resting on her elbows as she sat there in deep thought.

"Hey" I said softly, I closed the door behind me and walked toward her sitting on the bed beside her.

"Hi"

I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer as I hugged her, I felt her turn in my arms as she hugged me tightly hiding in my embrace as if it could protect her from the outside world.

"It's going to be okay love" I whispered kissing the crown of her head.

"I'm scared Newt" she said honestly.

"I know baby girl, but we'll get through this, we always do right?" She pulled away to look me in the eye, genuine fear emitted through them.

"Everyone knows I'm a princess Newt, what if they go crazy on me?"

"No one will dare touch a hair on you" I said looking her in the eye.

"Newt..."

I stopped her by crashing our lips together, I knew she wasn't thinking straight, neither one of us was at the moment, but she was NOT going to eat herself alive for it.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her pulling her to sit on my lap, my lips moving from her lips to her jaw then her neck making her moan at the contact.

"I love you" I rasped against her neck.

"I love you too" I sucked on her neck making sure to leave a mark, one that would make a blind person know that she's mine.

Slowly laying back on the bed and pulling her down with me as our lips met and moved in sync, we spent the night making love and getting lost in one another.

Our names were the last thing we managed to cry out before we both collapsed in one another's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

***********
I woke up to Kiara running her finger over my bare stomach, her head was still laying on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her holding her to my chest.

I smiled and tightened my grasp around her making her know that I was awake.

"Morning" she raised herself to look at me.

"Good morning beautiful" I smiled and slowly pulled her back to me so I could kiss her lips, we pulled away and my eyes caught sight of the love bite I made her which made me smirk and raise myself to kiss the mark.

"You left me a hickey didn't you?"

"Maybe" I smirked at Kiara who was raising an eyebrow at me.

Shaking her head Kiara got up from my chest covering herself with a bed sheet which only made me raise an eyebrow "I was literally inside you last night"

"Not the first time you've said it, and not gonna be the last" Kiara teased, she leaned in and kissed my cheek before covering her back with the sheet as she stood not facing me, she got dressed and turned around smirking when she caught me watching her, but of course I would she was my baby to admire.

"Come on we need to get out before we're late"

"Fine..."

*********

"Princess"

"Ezio" Kiara answered not leaving the pancake batter she was mixing.

"Morning princess"

"Hi Min Min, Chuck and..."

"Thomas" The greenie answered Kiara who nodded, she was yet to turn around and face anyone.

"Can I speak to you?" Ezio asked.

"Well unless you plan on getting me in trouble with Alby, then I suggest you wait"

"What if it's about us?"