Chapter 46

Kiara:
"What if it's about us?" I turned to the voice of Aguilar my eyes wide, I almost dropped the batter too.

"I think I'll take that" Frypan said taking the whisk and batter bowl from me.

"Thank you" I whispered my eyes still wide at the three assassins.

"Out of the kitchen" I ordered walking toward them.

"What?" Caterina asked frowning.

"Out. Now!"

"Don't kill them Kiara!" Frypan yelled behind me.

"Is she going to kill them?" I heard Thomas asking Chuck.

"I can't tell, do you think we should call Newt?"

"And Alby, this girl looks like she's prepared for a bloodbath" Thomas said looking at me with wide eyes.

"I can hear the two of you" I said glaring at them, Chuck cowered and ran to I'm assuming find Alby and Newt, while Thomas stood there watching us with wide eyes.

"Do you even know what you three cost us?" I asked angrily.

"Princess..."

"A glader died because of you, she was literally slaughtered by the grievers and to make it worse, she died slowly, who knows how much pain she was baring until she took her last breath"

"We didn't expect anyone to follow us, how she had managed to even escape you guys to enter the maze was beyond us..."

"Wait what?" I asked frowning.

"You all tried catching us before we entered the maze, how'd she go inside past all of you?" Aguilar asked and my eyes widened, she didn't...

"Nelly, where's Nelly?" I asked wide eyed, they were right, it was impossible for her to have entered without us seeing her.

"What's going on here?" Alby asked frowning, he looked between the assassins and I wanting to know what was the reason Chuck brought him in such a hurry.

"Alby, Nelly lied, it was impossible for Bella to have followed them inside" I said quickly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Newt asked from behind me, Chuck was breathing heavily.

"We were all trying to stop them by the gate, she didn't enter behind them" I said recalling the event which had everyone's eyes widen.

"Where is she?" Alby asked, I shook my head, I didn't know.

"Chuck please go find Nelly" I told him and he nodded taking a breath before running in the way of the girls hut.

"Why are you guys back? I thought you would've left" Alby asked frowning, Thomas stood beside Newt and I.

"We were going to, but we faced three problems, one Bella and Ezio leaving, second the fact that we had to face the queen about not brining her daughter, third we first started this whole thing to save everyone, therefor if we left we were all leaving together" Caterina said looking me in the eye.

"Then you know the way out? Let's just leave" Alby said quickly.

"We can't!" Minho said running back here, I frowned in confusion, it was still morning why the hell was he back? Wait he hasn't even left yet.

"Minho you haven't even left yet, why the hell are you still here?" Newt asked confused.

"It's Ben, he went in before me, but when I reached the maze door he was half unconscious"

"What?" Newt frowned.

"He's been stung"

"Alby! Newt! It's Nelly!" Chuck yelled running toward us.

He looked like he's seen a ghost which only added to the tension we were already feeling.

"What about her?" I asked frowning, he handed Newt a note which he read through and his eyes widened.

Not giving him time to answer I ran toward the girls hut.

"Kiara don't!" I heard Newt yell, but I didn't stop, I ran, I could feel steps behind me and knew that the others were following, I entered the girls hut and went straight to Nelly's room and screamed covering my mouth.

There in the middle of the room, she hung limply as if she was a chandelier, her legs were a few inches off the ground and her neck was broken in an angle which had killed her.

She had killed herself...