𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

"I was dragged here against my will." She replied bluntly, smiling up at him.

Sirius pouted as he ran over to the two, pushing them apart and them jumping into James arms.

James let out a breath as he carried Sirius bridal style, bending his back slightly.

"Cassie, go get another man. James is mine."

Cassies eyes widened as he shrugged, walking over to Peter and giving him a hug.

"Just me and you against the world now Pete." Peter began to blush and stutter as Cassie laughed slightly, pulling away from him and looking at James, who was smiling and shaking his head; knowing that the Slytherin was only joking around.

James placed Sirius on the floor before taking a step towards Cassie, letting out another breath as he stopped.

"I think I've pulled a muscle." He said, raising a hand to his waist and intaking a sharp breath.

"Can't pull what you don't have." Cassie replied sassily as she ran a hand through her hair, rolling her eyes as James began to un-button his shirt.

Cassie stared at his six-pack as he too looked down at them, a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure about that love?" James replied, smirking more as he looked at Cassie, who was still staring at him.

Sirius pouted again as he walked over to Cassie, clicking his fingers right infront of her face.

"Oi, you." Sirius replied, furrowing his eyebrows as his sister snapped out of her gaze, looking at him.

"Eyes off what's mine."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Cassie was half asleep as she walked into the Great Hall, so as she walked to her usual seat at the Gryffindor table, she didn't notice anything different about the room.

It was when she slipped and landed on her bum that she looked around, her eyes widening as did.

Every inch of the hall was covered in paint. The original colour of the Great Hall was no-where to be seen.

Cassie thought it looked like a unicorn had had diarrhoea.

She shook her head as James appeared, grinning down at her, covered from his neck down in paint with most of his head covered too. But his glasses gave away that it was him.

"The point of this was?" She asked with a small smile as he helped her up, placing his hand on the small of her back as they stood next to eachother.

Cassie looked around again, this time in slight awe.

It had obviously taken the Marauders ages to get the hall looking like that.

People where throwing balloons that Sirius and Peter were providing at other students as they walked past.

Sirius had different splodges of paint on his uniform, but his hair was a different rainbow of colours, making Cassie laugh and shake her head.

Around half of the Slytherins were covered in paint, Snape being one of them, and looked annoyed as they sat at their house table, looking at the paint covered food infront of them.

Lily was shaking her head as she stood at the door with Marlene and Alice. Marlene looked as if she was ready to roll over in the paint on the floor, but Lily was stopping her from doing so. Alice just giggled as she watched Frank cover his friends in paint.

James shrugged looking down at Cassie as she looked around the hall more.

He saw the smile on her face growing, and the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Why not?" He replied, instantly taking out a balloon and popping it above Cassies head.

The girl let out a slight laugh as bright red paint covered her robes and head.
She looked up at James and smiled, shaking her head.

She gave him a quick kiss before running over to Lily, Marlene and Alice.

"What in the name of Merlin happened to you?" Lily asked, letting go of Marlene as she looked at Cassie.

The dark-haired girl scrunched up her nose, smiling slightly.

"James."

Lily nodded, turning to face Marlene, who now held a balloon in her hand.

"Don't you dare McKinnon." Lily said, her tone eerily calm, as she began to slowly back away from the door.

"Oh, I dare." Marlene replied, raising the balloon and throwing it at the red-head, who jumped behined Cassie, meaning she was even more covered in paint.

Marlene quickly ran away, not looking back at Cassie.

"You little fucker." Cassie replied, shaking her head as she ran after Marlene.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

OKAY, SO IK THIS CHAPTER ONCE
AGAIN ISN'T THAT LONG, AND LETS FACE IT, ITS AWFUL-

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD
BE SM LONGER AND BETTER

SO ANYWAYS, I HOPE
YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, EVEN THO IT'S AWFUL, LMAO

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU
THOUGHT AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx