𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

( chapter )thirty-five

( chapter )
thirty-five

"MINNIE! I NEED YOUR HELP!"
James Potter exclaimed as he burst through the doors and into the Transfiguration classroom, where McGonagall was sitting at her desk.

A plie of work in front of her and her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose as she looked up at James, a small frown on her face.

"Mr Potter. What do you think gives you the right to barge into my classroom like that-"

"I have a date." James interrupted, a smile appearing on his face as he saw McGonagall trying to fight of her smile.

"Have a biscuit, Potter." McGonagall said, waving her hand so a small plate a biscuits appeared in front of her, and the chair opposite her pushed back on its own.

James stepped forwards and sat down in the seat, taking a biscuit and putting it in his mouth.

"You have a date?" McGonagall asks, smiling very subtly as James nods his head.

"With whom Mr Potter?" McGonagall asked, pushing her glasses to the top of her nose. Eagerly awaiting his answer.

"Cassie."

McGonagall did a small fist-bump under the table, the smile finally appearing on her face as she muttered. "In your face Albus." Under her breath, but luckily James didn't hear her.

Then McGonagall knits her eyebrows together as she looks over at James again.

"Why do you need my help Mr Potter?" She asked, once again gesturing to the biscuits in front of her, James took two more.

"I've never been on a date before!" The boy exclaimed, his glasses going askew on his face as he moved around overexcitedly in his seat.

"I don't fucking know what I'm meant to do!" James quickly put a hand over his mouth as he swore, muttering a "Sorry Professor."

McGonagall only shook her head as she leaned forwards slightly in her seat.

"Let me tell you what girls like Mr Potter."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Cassie sat at the Gryffindor table like usual, a plate had now been put there weeks ago seeing as that was now where she ate all her meals.

Alice and Marlene were sitting next to her, Lily had been called into Slughorns office just before breakfast to talk about taking potions next year, Slughorn didn't care about the other students as long as Lily was in his class.

Lily and Cassie had apologised to eachother the day after the fight with Snape, and even though they didn't fall out, they felt as it it was the right thing to do, and it made them both feel happier afterwards. However, Lily was not happy with James, and refused to even acknowledge him long enough to give him the time of day.