Chapter 66

1 year later...

Jisoo's POV

A year flew by already. The girls and I just finished our tour in the US and just now came back home while waiting in the airport to head towards our agency.

"No pictures allowed." One of our managers tried to stop the hurdle of fans that were trying to get near us.

Our bodyguards were also circling the girls and I to protect us from the narrow space that's pushing us forcibly.

"Unnie, watch out!" Lisa half-shouted while pulling me closer to her side when one of our fans holding a camera almost bumped me because of how she tripped on her foot.

Luckily, one of the bodyguards protected me from getting bumped while the fan was forced to move out of the way.

Our manager immediately guide us inside our van while camera flashes kept on going as we hopped in the van.

"Finally..." Manager Lin sighed. Manager Lin became one of our managers assigned to us four months ago. And he's actually Manager Oh's close friends which makes him reliable and trustworthy as well.

"What's next on our schedule today?" Chaeyoung asked Manager Lin before yawning.

Jennie on the other hand, was already taking a nap beside Chaeyoung at the back while Lisa was taking a call from Jungkook beside me. Gosh, these lovebirds.

I guess everyone of us we're still so tired after the tour that we still haven't took a proper sleep for months.

"We're heading to the agency then after you're all done recording and having a meeting with the producers, y'all can have the rest of the day free." Manager Lin stated while driving.

I can't wait for our schedules this month to end and for the following months as well.

I can't even wait to see Tae. I'm already missing him so much. Despite their busy schedule as well, he calls me every night as he promised me before we went on tour. It's been months since everyone last saw the other.

After we've arrived in YG Ent., we immediately proceeded to recording then started the meeting to discuss some thing with the producers. 

One of the managers-in-training handed me a cup of coffee, same as the girls, who were also in the middle of the meeting.

"Jisoo-ssi, the new CEO asked me to tell you to head inside the main office. Now." Manager Woo said in a hushed tone, as we are still in the middle of the meeting, after walking towards my seat.

I nodded and excused myself from the meeting.

Our agency had a change in the board of directors. And it's also my first time meeting the new CEO, I heard she's nice, I hope...

Manager Woo knocked twice on the CEO's office before her secretary opened the door for us.

"Annyeonghaseyo-" I stopped midway after I saw Bang PD talking to our new CEO. 

And Taehyung with them as well.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. 

He was wearing a dress shirt tucked in his pants, leaving a button opened exposing a little bit of his chest beneath.

Taehyung ran towards me after seeing me came inside the office then engulfed me in his arms, hugging me while giving me a kiss on the top of my head cutely.

"You look happy to see me, aren't you? Babe." Taehyung pouted while being disappointed on my reaction earlier after seeing him.

"No, it's not that I'm not happy. I wasn't just expecting to see you here of all places. You never mentioned coming back to Korea." I stated in a matter of fact while crossing my arms, looking more disappointed than him.