Chapter 40

~Chapter 40~
~❤Devastated❤~

*Please play the song above in the multimedia section "RM and V's 4 o'clock" while reading this chapter. ^_^*

Third Person's POV

The boys, BTS, had just finished shooting for their music video and are now staying in one of the finest hotels in Canada.

It has been a hella tiring week for them afterall because of their non-stop work and activities for their upcoming comeback.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is flipping through some channels while plopped down at the sofa bed beside Namjoon eating some bag of chips.

While Yoongi was still sleeping inside his room as soon as they came inside the hotel due to exhaustion.

"What's the menu for today, Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked excitedly to the eldest who was cooking for dinner at the kitchen.

"Rib steak and pasta. And some salad also because we should really eat something healthy" Jin answered while still focused on his cooking.

"Where's the others by the way?" Namjoon asked the guys.

"Yoongi hyung is asleep, Tae's at his room and Jimin is-"

"I'm back!" Jimin came inside the doorway like he was just summoned after hearing his name.

"Where were you, Jiminie?" Hoseok asked the younger one who was carrying some paper bags.

"I just bought some stuffs, that's all" Jimin answered while placing the bags at the table near the living room.

"I bought Rosé presents"

Jimin wanted to say, but didn't bother to tell the truth because he'll get teased only by his members.

"Dinner is ready!" Jin shouted causing the guys to go the dining table where Jin fully prepared their dinner.

"I'll call Tae and Yoongi" Jin said while leaving the guys at the dining table to eat.

Jin went inside Yoongi's room and started waking him up from his deep slumber.

"Yah! Wake up!" Jin said trying hard to wake up Yoongi by pulling him out from his bed violently.

By violently, like he's dragging the poor sleeping Yoongi from his bed up to the doorway.

Jin successfully dragged Yoongi to the dining table still unconscious.

"Wow! He's still barely awake" Namjoon said between chewing his food and watching Yoongi still asleep across him.

Then, Taehyung finally appeared followed by Jin behind.

Everyone was now complete and were now eating at the dining table except for the unconscious boy sleeping.

"Should I pinch him to make him wake up?" Jungkook asked his hyungs while smiling naughtily.

"Sure, go ahead and get a punch from Yoongi hyung" Taehyung answered sarcastically.

"Maybe not" Jungkook murmured and dismissed his idea because he was afraid to be scolded and especially be punched by his scary hyung.

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang all of a sudden and he grabbed it from his pocket to check who the caller was.

"Who is it?" Jin asked curiously.

"It's just an unknown number"

Then, Taehyung shrugged and immediately turned off his phone.

"Oh, finally! You're awake!" Jungkook said happily to Yoongi who suddenly became startled as to why he woke up in the middle of the dining table.