Chapter 13

Please play the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter:)

~Chapter 13~
~♡Unexpected Person♡~

Rose's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! BlackPink imnida!"

Today is the press conference that everyone has been waiting for.

And I'm here in the dressing room backstage waiting for my cue to go onstage.

The girls are currently on the center of the stage right now while I'm currently feeling nervous.

Gosh! I'm starting to freak out right now.

First of all, I don't know if the public would like me. Second, I don't know if I would mess up later onstage. And third, I don't feel any encouragement right now which makes me feel nervous.

"Don't freak out arasso, once you get onstage, you're nervousness would soon fade away. Just be yourself" Manager Oh said while she handed me a bottle of water.

"Anways, there's someone who wanted to see you before you get onstage. So, I'll get going. Fighting!" She smiled then left the room.

Who could that someone be?...

I opened the bottle of water that Manager Oh gave me and started drinking it, when the door opened.

I almost choked the water I was drinking.

He went inside the room and gave me one of his heart-warming smile. He looked handsome in his outfit.

Its been days since we talked due to the busy schedule that we both had.

"I just wanted to come and see if you're all right. Are you?" Jimin said while he pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"Actually...I think I might explode any minute now because I'm really nervous right now" I honestly told him.

"I know, that's why I came by. And I know you would also need this before you go up there" he suddenly hugged me. His other hand on the small of my back while the other carressing my hair.

"Jimin..."

"Whatever happens out there, I'll always be here to cheer you on. And don't think anything that might let you down arasso. Just focus on the present and let it come to you naturally. Don't let your fear overcome you" he said while still hugging me.

"And I believe that you can do it" the last words he said made me want to cry because of the wprds he was saying.

It's my first time to hear that from someone especially from Jimin that someone cares for me.

"Gomawo...Jimin" I hugged him back too.

"Rose-ssi! You're up next!" The staff said.

We broke the hug and went outside and headed on the back stage area.

"Fighting!" He smiled. I smiled too.

This Is It...

As soon as I stepped on stage I can feel the spotlight was on me.

"We would like to introduce you our newest member which is also our surprise for you!" Jisoo said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the newest member of Black Pink, Rose imnida! I promise to work hard and show all of my best!" I said while still holding the microphone.

"Very well! Lets all give a round of applause for Black Pink as they dance to their new song!" The mc said which made everyone clapped their hands.