Chapter 35

~Chapter 35~♥
~Scandal!?~

Lisa's POV

"Move a little closer. There! Very good! Nice!!"

Our photographer was instructing us to pose for our brand clothing
"NONAGON" . It's owned by YG.

It's also my first time doing a photoshoot without my unnies, that's why I'm a little nervous. But thanks to my co-labelmate whose name is Bobby, from iKON, I guess you all know him.

Bobby and I are really good friends, and we're even close since we were trainees, so we really get along.

To sum it all up, me and Bobby were doing the photoshoot together because we were chosen as models for NONAGON. And we're thankful and honored to do so.

I was also loving the quality and style of the clothes that I wear.

"Okay! That's all for today, Lisa-ssi and Bobby-ssi! Thank you for your hard work! See you again on your next photoshoot!" Our director\photographer said while the staff thanked us all.

I went to the dressing room where Manager Oh and stylist unnies came up to me and we're now fixing my outfit and doing some make-up touch on my face or whatsoever while I was scrolling through my phone.

"YG sajangnim told us that he'll be treating you to a fancy restaurant after this photoshoot to congratulate you, along with Bobby" Manager Oh said.

"YASSS" I exclaimed happily.

I was also quite hungry and thank goodness sajangnim was treating us to a fancy restaurant. I'm going to make sure I'll eat very well hahaha.

After stylist unnies had finished doing my makeup touches and I was now ready to go.

Manager Oh was now driving the van and started to head to the restaurant.

I came in the restaurant and searched for someone any familiar.

"Lalisaaa! Yooo!" I heard someone familiar.

"Yooo! Mah men!!"

I greeted with swag while I fist bumped the guys.

I didn't knew that iKON would be here. I thought that it was only going to be Bobby.

I looked to Bobby questioningly as to why his members were here unexpectedly, but he just shrugged.

I took my seat that was only available which was between Jinhwan oppa and Junhoe oppa.

"We're here to congratulate you and Bobby hyung for your new project!" Chanwoo said while holding up a glass of soda.

We held up our glasses of soda and did cheers.

"So, how's BLACKPINK House going so far?" Donghyuk oppa asked.