Chapter 58

Jisoo's POV

Everyone was now having fun at the hotel drinking, dancing, amd whatever thing they could do that they find amusing. After all, this party was supposed to be a celebration party for me and the girls. And I'm just glad every thing is going smoothly as it can be.

I am also currently sitting and talking with my friends at a table while loud music is being played and everyone's having fun.

Taehyung and I walked down the red carpet together a while ago but I couldn't see him after a few minutes ago. So, I've decided to seat and have a chat with my friends that were invited to our party.

"How horrible of a man is he, like, is he out of his mind?" Nayeon comforted one of our friends, Sooyoung, whom I've also invited to the party but is unfortunately heartbroken.

"So what's the name of this bastard who cheated on you?" Lisa asked while giving a comforting pat on Sooyoung's shoulder who was wiping her tears.

"He's here. And I think you guys know him. Plus, I don't want you guys to see his image now badly because of me" Sooyoung said.

"No, dear. We won't, okay" I gave her a small comforting smile in which Sooyoung would've answered not until Jungkook butted in.

"But you know we'll be kicking his ass right?" Jungkook said.

Lisa sharply elbowed her boyfriend who winced in pain.

"Please remind me why I let you in our girls table?" Lisa let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head at Jungkook.

"Okay, okay. I'll shut my mouth...for now." Jungkook grinned while giving Lisa a quick kiss on the cheek who'd just blushed.

"You might want to spare your lovey dovey moment for a while you two" Chungha said while giving the couple a "stop-it-and-comfort-our-heartbroken-friend-here" look.

Jungkook and Lisa immediately stopped what they were doing but were still low-key flirting non-stop.

"What's his name then?" My sister, Nayeon, asked Sooyoung who was now chugging her sixth glass of wine.

"...it's Dohwan. Promise me you guys won't do anything..." Sooyoung said.

"You mean that good-looking actor whom you've starred in with that kdrama you've first acted???" Lisa shockingly said which sounded more of a question.

"Really? Good-looking?" Jungkook scoffed and was now shooting daggers at Dohwan's back who was sitting at the bar table.

"We promise we won't do anything...yet." I said.

Chungha and Sooyoung had left the party a few minutes ago as they have a busy schedule ahead of them. And Sooyoung was really drunk because of the wine she drank a while ago as we needed to get her manager to fetch her.

Lisa and Jungkook are nowhere to be found and God knows where and what they're doing right now. If you know what I mean.

My sister's with Hoseok talking on the leather couch and I could see them having fun.

I don't even know where my other members are. Even my own fiancé who was approximately two hours missing.

"One shot of tequila please" I told the bartender as I sat on of the stools.

"Jisoo, right?" I heard a familiar voice beside me.

"You must be Dohwan" I said.

You're the bastrd who cheated on my friend.

"I've got to say you look very stunning in that tight dress" He said while eyeing me from head to toe which made me extremely uncomfortable and especially made me want to kick him in the nuts. But there were too many known celebrities and some of our investors in this party and I couldn't afford to make a scene.

"Do you mind if we go somewhere? A place where I could get to taste-"

"A taste of what? Asshole" A very familiar voice said that I recognized as Taehyung's.

Taehyung wrapped his arm firmly around my waist and was looking at Dohwan like he wanted to kill him.

"Get the hell out of our sight before I break off your face" Taehyung threatened while Dohwan immediately left.

"Did that little fucker did something to you?" Taehyung said while checking me concerningly.

"No, I'm fine Tae" I assured him with a smile.

I chuckled at him.

"It's not funny" He said while he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's just the first time I heard you say f*****. And it sounded very hot coming from you" I said blushing at the last sentence.

"You know what's hotter?" He smirked.

"What is?" I said.

"How I'm getting turned on because of how extremely tight that little dress is on you" Taehyung smirked hotly at me.

I could even feel myself heating up because of the way he looks at me right now.

"Why the heck are you even wearing such a dress that is only for me to see anyways?" He asked slightly irritated.

"Don't you like it?" I smirked at him.

"I love it" he said then grabbed my tequila away from my hold as he gulped into it in one go.

Just then, we saw Jimin and Rosé walking towards us looking disheveled like they just finished a make-out session in one of the hotel rooms.

"You guys obviously looked -" Jimin covered Tae's mouth for saying anything further.

"So what did I miss?" Rosé asked me.

"You've practically missed everything at tonight's party as you've spent the whole time being locked in a hotel room with your boyfriend." I told her a matter of fact.

In which return, Rosé just laughed.

"Oh,  look at those two" Jimin pointed Jungkook and Lisa making their way towards us and who were also obviously looking like they just went through some fifty shades in the room they'd stayed not too long ago.

"Are you Christian Jeon?" Taehyung jokingly told Jungkook with Lisa in his arm.

"Shut up, hyung" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Tae's joke.

"I think we'll be the first to leave now. See you guys tomorrow" Jungkook said while Lisa waved goodbye at us.

Rosé and Jimin waved bye at us as well.

"Looks like we're the only couple who still haven't make-out yet" Taehyung smirked as he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine.