Chapter 19

~Chapter 19~
~♡Store♡~

Rosè's POV

Two days had passed, and the day of the event has come today.

The Fashion Event 101 will be held later night at the Carpe Diem' Hotel here in Seoul.

And just found out that Namjoon oppa's family owns that luxurious hotel.

Anyways, me and the girls are having lunch in a Japanese restaurant.

Jennie will also provide the dresses we'll wear for the event later cause of course, she's the daughter of the owner of a famous clothing line. And we're really thankful to her and happy cause we'll be wearing the clothes that are made by them which is so fab!

"So, you're saying that Mark invited you to the Fashion Event 101 later?!" Jennie gasped looking at Jisoo drinking her red iced tea.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know I was invited before he invited me. I just said yes to him so I won't be hurting his feelings by rejecting his invitation" Jisoo calmly said after drinking her iced tea and started scrolling her phone.

"Nice!" I said while I gave Jisoo a high five. Why not? She made a great plan right there.

"Yah! Maknae!" Jisoo said louder looking at Lisa's direction who was silent the whole time.

"Wae?" She asked looking up to Jisoo.

"Care to explain to us why you were suspended for a week?" Jisoo said while lifting a brow.

"No way!" Jennie surprisingly said after hearing Lisa's story.

Lisa told us the whole story about her suspension. And we all found out that Jungkook and Lisa are together now which made us teased our maknae of having a boyfriend.

Lucky her, from bestfriends and to being a relationship. I ship Liskook now hehe. Such cuties.

"Have fun for the rest of the week" I teased Lisa. I bet Jungkook and her will spend the week together.

"Remember, the V card" Jisoo teased also with me and Jennie laughing.

"Unnies!" Lisa irritatingly shouted at us and pouted which made us laugh even harder.

"Mianhae! HAHAHA!" Jennie apologized but still couldn't control her laughter.

"Okay okay!" I said in surrender and stopped laughing while Jisoo and Jennie stopped laughing also cause Lisa was giving us now the stink eye.

"So, lets get to the next topic shall we? How about Rosè and Jimin?" Jisoo teased while Jennie teased and Lisa who was now paying back her revenge at me.

"Girls! Oh c'mon!" I complained but they kept on teasing me on when will I answer Jimin. And so on.

After our lunch, we ride in Jisoo's car again and headed to K.I.M Fashion Store which is in Gangnam.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to K.I.M Fashion Clothing Line!" The sales lady greeted us wearing her uniform.

As soon as we entered the store Jennie's family owns, me, Jisoo, and Lisa couldn't help but stare on how beautiful and fabulous the clothes and dresses are in here. The store's also pretty huge and luxurious.

There are also even footwears that are displayed like stilettos, high heels, sneakers,etc.

"You're family's freakin rich" Lisa told Jennie.

"I hear that a lot" Jennie said.

"Choose anything you want here. Everything's on me" Jennie told us which earned a squeal of delight.