Chapter 39

~Chapter 39~
~❤Odd❤~

Third Person's POV

"Very well. I'll send you the money tomorrow as soon as possible. Thank you."

The woman hanged up after the call feeling contented that she finally got her revenge and succeeded her plan to ruin Jimin and Rosé.

This woman is no other than Kim So Hyun. (A/N: So Hyun is Jimin's psycho ex btw. She appeared on Chapter 25-26 also and now she's back to take revenge and get Jimin back)

"I can finally get back to Jimin and make him mine. Afterall, that girl is now in the hospital with a little bit of hope to survive"

So Hyun said  to herself victoriously smirking with evilness.

She hired someone to crash the car Rosé and Jinyoung were in. She knew Rosé whereabouts because in fact, she's been hiring someone to spy on Rosé since that incident with her and Jimin.

And So Hyun was itching to kill anyone who dares to steal Jimin from her whatever it takes.

*Flashback: 5 years ago*

"Jimin-ah, please don't leave me" So Hyun sobbed while hugging Jimin.

"So Hyun, I'm sorry but I really need to" Jimin tells So Hyun while removing her grip from him.

"I'm sure you'll find someone better than me. Because this. This thing that we have isn't love" Jimin said.

"I just used you okay. It was just a fling thing from the start and you know that, nothing more." Jimin was serious.

"I know! But I'm fine with it and we can still work this out!" So Hyun sobbed.

"I don't think so" Jimin said.

"B-but..."

"Bye, Kim So Hyun. I hope you'll meet someone who can really love you someday" Jimin gave So Hyun a smile one last time before disappearing out of her sight.

While So Hyun was left there helplessly crying.

"B-but... you're the only one for me Jimin" So Hyun said between sobs.

"I swear that I'm going to make you mine whatever it takes, Park Jimin.  Just wait" So Hyun swore while she was on her knees on the ground crying.

*Flashback ended*

"I'm finally done getting rid of that girl. And now, I just got to start with Jimin being with me" So Hyun smiled at herself before walking out of her hotel room.

Rosé's POV

After I bid goodbye to Jisoo unnie, I saw Jinyoung waiting at the parking lot inside his car.

"Get in!" He said not even bothering to open the door for me. Psh. Such a gentleman of a cousin I have right here.

"Thanks" I sarcastically told him once I sat on the passenger seat.

Jinyoung finally started his car's engine and drove off heading to their house.

"Do you want us to stop by and do a drive thru?" He asked while he's eyes were still focused on the road.

"Fine with me. I know that you're the only one who's hungry anyways" I said in a duh tone.

"You really know me too well" he laughed and swerved the car to stop by at a drive thru at McDonald's.

We finally got our orders and ate in the car during the ride.

"Mom and Dad didn't even call me that they were coming home actually" I said.

"What? Really?" Jinyoung said surprised.

I nod.

"Are you mad?" He asked while he took a sip of his drink while he drove the steering wheel his other free hand.

"Kinda but not really. And I think there's a reason behind them not telling me." I chuckled hoping that they just wanted to surprise me.

"As of now, I'm just really excited to see them again. And I missed them a lot." I said while leaning my head on the window.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's going to be fun later because everyone in the family will be there anyways" Jinyoung smiled.

"Yeah..." I said.

"How's Got7?" I asked him changing it to another topic.

"Well, the usual. Promotions on abroad and working on another comeback. That's all" he said.

"Actually, the guys wanted you and your members to hangout again soon" Jinyoung chuckled.

"Sure, I think it's going to be fun" I said with a smile. I also missed Got7 too and it's been too long since I saw them.

"Something is strange..." Jinyoung murmured.

"Bwo?" I asked him.

"I don't know if it's me but that big truck at the back kept following us since I drove off" Jinyoung frowned while looking at the side mirror.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence that we have the same direction" I shrugged.

"I think so..."he trailed off.

I started to reached my bag that I put just beside my feet under the seat when I just felt my head bumped hardly onto the dashboard and the car crashing and flying to the ground.

My head was pounding and aching so hard and I tried to search for Jinyoung and saw him beside me, upside down as well.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Gwenchana?!" I hear Jinyoung shouting but I only could manage to nod because of my pounding head.

I saw Jinyoung trying to find a way to get us out of here.

"Jinyoung-ah, are... you... okay?" I managed to ask him.

His arm was bleeding and I think a glass was stuck in it.

I can't help but to get scared at our current situation.

"Gwenchana" he said while he winced in pain.

I tried to look for any sign of help but I think that the car rolled down the road and we were left alone in the middle of nowhere.

It was also dark and the only lights that were on were the lights that came from the car.

I noticed a big truck at the side mirror just like what we saw a while ago heading on our way.

It was driving fastly and I know that without doubt, it was going to crash us.

"Jinyoung-ah!!!" I cried.

But it was too late.

I felt my whole body being crushed and my eyes blurry until I lost consciousness...