Chapter 32

Third Person's POV

The girls were all spending the christmas night in a hotel.
YG sajangnim treated all the yg artists and held an event at one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul.

The event had just finished not too long ago and the girls were now inside their hotel room. They'll be also staying for a week at the hotel as part of their christmas vacation.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Jisoo were staying at the terrace while Rose was fast asleep on the bed and Lisa was on the phone talking to her boyfriend. No other than Jeon Jungkook.

"I miss you too, Kookie. I also wish you were here with me" Lisa said.

BTS was in Japan due to their concert. And they'll be also going home tomorrow but the couple couldn't wait to see each other's prescence especially its Christmas.

"I'm glad you also missed me. Don't worry, babe. We'll see each other soon. My hyungs are now fast asleep while -"

"Can I talk to Rose? She's not answering her phone!"

Jimin's voice suddenly boomed in which caused Lisa to chuckle due to the fact that her friend's boyfriend is damned worried about her.

"Geez, hyung. I'm talking to Lisa, so maybe I'll just put it in speaker mode so you could be able to talk to each other too" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin who barged in his conversation with his girlfriend.

"Jimin oppa, annyeong! You don't need to worry, Chae's just sleeping. Do you want me to wake her up?" Lisa said.

"No need to wake her up. I know she's tired and she needs rest. Thanks for telling me" Jimin thanked Lisa.

"Okay,okay! I think that's enough. Can I now talk to my girlfriend ALONE?" Jungkook told his hyung emphasizing the word "alone".

"Yeah sure sure....Mr. Jeon Possessive Jungkook" Jimin jokingly laughed then immediately went inside his own room before the maknae does something to him.

Lisa was laughing while listening to their conversation.

"U-uhm...so...-"

"I bet you're embarassingly blushing HAHAHA" Lisa laughed. She was also happy that Jungkook really loves her as much as she does.

"Yah, I am not" Jungkook lied.

"Uh-huh, whatever Kookie. I'm feeling sleepy right now, lets talk tomorrow. Night" Lisa yawned.

Jungkook felt a little sad that he couldn't talk longer with her but he understands.

"Goodnight, babe. I love you"

"Hmm... I love you too, Kookie"

****

"How are we going to tell Lisa and Rose?" Jisoo asked.

The two were still sitting at the terrace and were talking about Jisoo's marriage with Taehyung.

"Don't worry. In fact, they'll be glad and excited about it!" Jennie said.

"And the fact that you're also gonna be my sister-in-law! Omg! I'm so happy!" Jennie couldn't contain her excitement.

"Me too, Jennie. I'm happy that you're also going to be my sister-in-law. But you know that we're not in good terms, right? I mean he's not even talking to me" Jisoo said sadly.

"Yeah, I know. But still, both o you and Tae oppa are getting married. So that means you'll be able to talk to him again." Jennie said.

"But you know that I don't like him, right? I mean as a lover" Jisoo said.

The truth is, she still only sees Taehyung as her friend's brother and her close friend.

She likes Mark Tuan.

The guy who she followed for a long time in the library  after every afternoon class. And the guy who she now became close and comfortable with.

"It'll take time for you to like each other both after marriage, so don't even worry" Jennie said.

Jisoo sighed. Her friend does ship her with her brother. But does her brother like her? He doesn't even spare a minute to look nor talk to her.

While the two were talking, their hotel room's doorbell ringed inside the room signaling that someone was outside waiting.

"I'll get it"

Jisoo walked to the door and opened it.

Once she opened the door, she wasn't really expecting what she just saw.

Taehyung carrying a gift box and a fancy bouquet of fuschia pink roses, fuschia pink roses which are Jisoo's favorite rose.

"T-Tae...what are you doing here?" Jisoo stuttered. The fact that it was her first time talking to him after a month.

"Won't you let me come in first?" He said.

"Uh yeah, sure" Jisoo mentally smacked her head for not thinking about letting Taehyung come in first cause he was really holding some things.

She led Taehyung into the part of the living room.

"I wanted to say sorry for being a jerk to you. Like I really am. I'm sorry for not explaining myself to you. And I understand if you'll treat me like an asshole" Taehyung said who was nervous inside.

"And...?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, amused at the man in front of him who was sorry to her.

"U-uhm..."

"Just kidding. You're lucky, I'm in a good mood today because its Christmas. So yeah, I'm forgiving you" Jisoo smiled sincerely at Taehyung

Taehyung felt happy for Jisoo accepting his apology but he was still awfully guilty because he wasn't expecting Jisoo accepting his apology after all he'd done.

And he was about to make something he surely won't regret. And there was no backing out this time.

"Jisoo..." he said.

"Yes?..." Jisoo said while getting a cup of coffee for her and Tae.

Taehyung put down the things he brought and walked to the the kitchen where Jisoo was.

He grabbed Jisoo by the arm and turned to face him.

"T-tae, w-what are y-you doing?" Jisoo stuttered nervously. She never stood this close to any guy especially she was now this close, super close to Taehyung.

She was met by Taehyung's dark hazel orbs that made her feel hypnotized.

He was so breathtakingly handsome.

She thought.

"I'm doing this" Taehyung said.

She felt his lips on her lips kissing her passionately. And she was lost for a moment but soon kissed him back with his hands on her waist and her hands slowly running through his hair.

A/N:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!♡♡♡

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER BY PRESSING THE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE:)

DID U ALL WATCHED BLACKPINK'S COVER OF SO HOT AT SBS GAYO DAEJUN??? OUR GIRLS LITERALLY SLAYED THE STAGE ESPECIALLY JENLISA'S RAP WAS SO FREAKIN LIT.

SAME TO BTS PERFORMANCE ESPECIALLY DNA INTRO WHERE JUNGKOOK WALKED LIKE WTF HE LOOKS SO HOT! AND THE PART WHERE SUGA RAPPED IN MIC DROP, LIKE HE SHOWED THAT HE WASN'T LIP SYNCING!

I THINK I'M BLABBERING TOO MUCH HAHAHAHA!>_< BYEEE! SEE Y'ALL ON THE NEXT UPDATE^-^