Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~♡
~Her Smile~

Rosè's POV

After classes were finished, the four of us decided to start our dance practice for today.

So here we are, inside the dance studio while I'm warming up with Lisa. And Jisoo and Jennie are preparing some speakers and music.

"Rosè unnie, do you know SNSD's I Got A Boy?" Lisa asked. "Oh ne! Waeyo?(why?)" I said. "That will be our dance practice for today" Lisa said excitedly.

I'm totally fine with that because I actually dance some kpop music while I was learning to dance. And luckily, I still remembered the steps.

"Jisoo unnie! Jennie unnie!" Lisa shouted across the studio. Then both girls went near us.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked. "Rosè unnie knows SNSD's I Got A Boy. So I think there's no need for us to teach her, right?" asked Lisa.

"Really?! That's great!" Jennie said. "Let's start!" Jisoo said.

We discussed each of our parts that we will dance and our positions too.

Then the music started...

Jimin's POV

"Hyung! Where are we going?" Yoongi hyung asked irritatingly. I think he just want to nag about himself wanting to sleep as always.

"We'll just buy some stuffs for our practice as usual" Namjoon hyung said. "Yey! I wanna buy some food!" Jungkook said excitingly.

We were heading outside the university as we passed by BlackPink's dance studio.

"Oh jakaman! (wait!)" Taehyung immediately said as we passed by the studio. He was searching for something in his backpack.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I need to give this to Jennie" he said while holding a purple pouch and whatever it is inside.

"Kaja" Jin hyung told us while we went inside the studio. We were greeted by their manager who manages all their systems in schedules and dancing etc.

We also have our own manager just like them which is also hired by the principal.

"They're inside" the manager told us while pointing to the the left where the dance room is located.

"Kamsahamnida" Namjoon hyung said.

As we went inside we saw them dancing...SNSD'S I Got A Boy.

(A/N: Watch the video below:) Rosè will be the one wearing the white crop top with a baby talk printed on it. Lisa will be the one wearing a short top. While Jisoo will be the one with a ribbon and Jennie with the inner white shirt and blue as the outside)

"Waaahhh!!! Daebak!!!" Hoseok hyung shouted. "All of you were really amazing!" Namjoon hyung praised them as soon as they were done.

"Yah! Don't look at her like that!" Taehyung scolded Yoongi hyung while covering Jennie because of her short shorts.

"Oppa!" Jennie complained while Taehyung kept covering her.

I was really amazed by Rosè because I didn't expect she was that amazing. Damn! She looks sexy and hot wearing that outfit.

Then Jin hyung immediately turned my face to face him with a unknown smirk.

"Enjoying it, huh?" Jin hyung said. But I just ingnored him and left him laughing.

"Jimin!" I heard Rosè called. "Waeyo?" I asked facing her.

"Nothing. I'm just glad that you- I mean, all of you came even though you just went here to give something to Jennie" Rosè said while blushing. Cute.

"Same here. And you were amazing back there" I told her smiling. "You're making me flattered" she said laughing.

"It's the truth" I said smiling at her. She looks beautiful while smiling. "Anyways, it was nice to see you again. And I think you need to go now" she said while pointing to Namjoon hyung and the rest waiting for me.

"Annyeong!" I waved at her. And she waved back at me.

"You're up to something aren't you?" Taehyung said with a playful grin. While Hoseok put his arm around my shoulders laughing with the others.

I honestly felt happy and comfortable with Rosè. And she keeps on appearing in my mind with her smile plastered on her face that makes her more beautiful.