Chapter 20

Please play the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter!:)

~Chapter 20~
~♡Drunk in Love♡~

Third Person's POV

The time had come for everyone to attend the special event tonight.

There were many reporters that were waiting outside for the special guests and visitors to arrive the hotel.

And don't forget also the fans of each groups who are attending the event, who are screaming, chanting, and fangirling while waiting. While there are many securities that are assigned to keep any harm from the guests on their way to the red carpet hall.

While everyone can't wait for the guests to arrive, a black van suddenly appeared and stopped in front revealing the boys of Got7 who were fashionly dressed.

Fans started shouting and squealing when each of the members walked through the red carpet while cameras kept on flashing everywhere.

"Saranghaeyo, Aghases!" Jackson shouted to their fans while making a heart shape. The fans started squealing and shouting.

After Got7's red carpet, they exited the hall and went inside the hotel and sat on their reserved table.

Then a black van also stopped in front while it revealed the guys of Monsta X. Each member walked through the red carpet while cameras are flashing everywhere. After that, they exited the hall and went inside the hotel and sat on their reserved table.

BTS had arrived after while Black Pink also arrived not too long ago after them who were fashionably dressed too. But Taehyung and Jennie aren't with their group members who arrived in the hotel.

Securities started closing the glass doors of the hotel to prevent reporters and fans from coming inside the event. Only those who are invited can only come inside.

The hotel was surrounded with many guests and visitors who are from different fashion corporations and companies around the world, and also including the four dance groups who attended too.

The host of the event walked up onto the stage and spoke onto the mic.

"K.I.M Fashion would want to thank everyone who attended this special event that will take part in the fashion industry. As for the introduction for the fashion runway, I would likely introduce you K.I.M. Fashion's heir; Mr. Kim Tae Hyung!" The host announced while everyone clapped their hands as soon as Taehyung went onto the stage.

Taehyung held the mic in front and spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Tae Hyung imnida" he started.

"I want to thank everyone invited in this special event. As all of you know, that I'm the heir to my parents company. And I promise to work hard and show all of you my best. Kamsahamnida"
The audience started clapping their hands.

Taehyung finished with a smile and bowed before joining his other members seated on their seats while giving him a pat and a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim Tae Hyung! And for the last part of the introduction to this event, I would likely introduce you the one and only daughter of K.I.M. Fashion and the heir of Takashi Clothing Line Corporations! Lets give a round of applause to Ms. Kim Jennie and Mr. Shin Wonho!" The host said while everyone clapped their hands as soon as Jennie and Wonho went on stage together.

Jennie's POV

Me and Wonho were being the center of attention right now. We were now in front of the mic and waiting for each of us to speak first.