Chapter 60

Rosé's POV

I woke up the next morning and felt strong arms embracing me.

That's when I remembered that Jimin and I booked a hotel room because of you know...some stuff.

I kind of also felt a little hangover from the party last night but nonetheless, feeling safe and happy with Jimin by my side on this soft bed we lie on.

I was about to go up and head to the bathroom to dress but I felt Jimin's arms gripped my waist tightly.

"You're not going anywhere" He huskily said in his husky morning  voice then nuzzled his face into my neck as I felt his bare chest onto my bare back.

Shivers immediately rolled up to my spine as I felt his hot breath on to my neck as he gave me little kisses.

"J-jimin...I still have a schedule for today..." I tried my best to tell him and kept myself from moaning because of how he was making me feel.

"Uh-huh...mmhmm" He just hummed while biting my collarbone and giving me hickies.

That's when I lost myself and couldn't control my moans.

"You're so damn beautiful. I can't get enough of you" Jimin said as he hovered over me and then removed the blanket separating my naked body over his nakedness as well.

Jimin immediately attacked my lips as he kissed me hungrily than last night.

He's hands were roaming all over me as he gave my ass a squeeze while he was too busy giving me love bites.

I bit his lower lip which made him moan for more as he went down over my stomach and down further not until someone outside knocked and even kept knocking harder on our door.

Jimin groaned in frustration and slipped into his jeans and a shirt that was on our bedside table.

"This bastard better give an important shitty excuse" Jimin rambled and gave a quick peck on my lips before going to the door to see who was knocking.

I chuckled softly at how Jimin was cutely frustrated because someone just disturbed us.

As Jimin was talking to whoever was outside our door, which was room service, I went to the bathroom to slip into my clothes which consists of a black off-shoulder cropped top and high-waist jeans matched with a pair of white sneakers.

These were the only clothes that I made my manager send to our room last night before Jimin and I went in because I didn't even brought extra clothes.

I checked my phone to see if there were any messages and so far there was none except for a missed call from Jennie whom I haven't seen for a week.

I was about to call Jennie when I heard Jimin closed the door outside and heard him talking to someone on his phone.

I'm not the kind of person who eavesdrop but I can hear his voice pretty well from here.

"Then let them do whatever article they want to release. What? Fine. I don't even give a damn care about those false rumors. We haven't broken up and it won't even happen. I'm done with this. I'm hanging up" I heard Jimin ending the other line and heard him letting out a sigh.

I went out of the bathroom as he immediately saw me.

"Is there any problem?" I asked him worriedly as I slowly sat beside on the bed.

"It's just that... there's an article released about you. Here" He showed me an article from his phone.

It was an article about me and Junhoe and there was a picture of both of us in a cafe.

I remembered this picture, this was a week ago when we hangout.
But Dispatch, made it look like we were dating and made me even look like a cheating liar to Jimin and to the whole nation.

I'm in so big trouble when I get back to my company. And even bigger trouble to the man in front of me.

"The article isn't true right?" Jimin said with a lace of coldness in his voice.

I held his hand in mine and gave it a kiss.

"You, Park Jimin, is the only man that I love and will love forever and so on. And nothing will change that. You do trust me right?" I said while smiling at him.

"I do trust you, Park Chaeyoung." He smiled at me as he emphasized my full name.

"But care to explain the picture?" Jimin asked while giving a cold glance to the article on his phone.

"Okay, Mr. Jealousy" I teased him.

"Yah! I am not!" He defended himself.

"Whatever you say, my chimchim" I said.

"So you admit that I'm your chimchim, then?" Jimin smiled giddily at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and then changed the topic to the article to explain the picture with Junhoe and I.

Jimin just nodded his head after my explanation and then smirked as I saw his eyes landed on my neck.

"Is there something on me?" I said consciously.

"I'm just admiring the masterpiece I just made." He said while licking his lip.

Damn. Was that necessary?

I stood up and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. And saw my collarbone up to my neck which was covered in hickies that Jimin just bit during our thing.

"Jimin!!!" I shouted at him from the bathroom.

"Yes, babe?" He said while leaning sideways on the bathroom door and checking me out.

"Look what you just did!" I said freaking out because I'm freaking wearing an off-shoulder and you could obviously see the love bites all over.

"That's my love bites all over you, why?" Jimin said looking all-so-innocent.

He left and came back with a beige waffle sweater in his hand.

"As I want everyone to see how I do own you, I'm going to let you wear my sweater so you won't get freaking out at me" he grinned.

I huffed at him and gladly wore his sweater which looked oversized to me.

"You look so cute when you wear my clothes" Jimin said.

"Thanks" I said while we decided to finally head out the hotel.

"Won't there be reporters waiting for me in the lobby as of now?" I said nervously.

I really don't want cameras especially from paparazzis who are always ought to snap pictures wherever you go which is totally an invasion of privacy and space.

"Don't worry. I'm here, okay?" Jimin assured me while intertwining my hand in his.