Chapter 25

~Chapter 25~
~♡Ex♡~

Lisa's POV

"Thanks, Lisa unnie!" One of the juniors in our class which happens to be one of my fan said after I signed her my autograph.

I started heading outside the room to head to my next class when someone familiar approached me.

I think I've seen him in one of my class. I think...

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lisa sunbae (senior)! I'm Rowoon and I'm a sophomore" he smiled showing his white pearly teeth.

"Oh wow! So what can I do for you?..." I asked while looking at my wristwatch if I was late for my next class but luckily, I still had ten minutes before class starts.

"I was wondering if we could get to hang out together after school. If that's okay with you...its fine if you don't want to, sunbae." He said while ruffling his hair.

But I remembered that me and Kookie always hang out and spend time for one another after every school dismissal.

I think Kookie won't mind me hanging out with this guy. He looks nice though...

"Sure, I'll g-"

"She's not allowed"

Kookie suddenly appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around my waist possessively.

"Why can't she? You don't have any right to make her decisions" Rowoon gritted his teeth.

"Who told you I can't, when I'm her BOYFRIEND?" Kookie seriously said after emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' which made my heart pound a beat.

Rowoon seemed taken aback and was surprised to find out that I was together with Kookie.

"Mianhaeyo, Jungkook sunbaenim" Rowoon apologized and bowed his head.

I gave him a small smile before he walked away leaving me and Kookie alone.

"Were you really going to hang out with that guy while you have your own boyfriend?" Kookie jealously asked.

"No, I thought that it was okay and he seems nice" I said.

He let go of my waist and started to walk ahead of me.

I know what I have to do...

I ran to catch up to him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It was my mistake for not letting you know" I said while he still wasn't looking at me in the eye.

I guess I have to do this...

I tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek which made him look at me finally.

"Fine. You know I can't resist you anyways" Kookie smirked which made him look hot just like always.

"How about here too?" He pouted his lips.

"Maybe...no." I laughed.

I started to walk away from him while he soon catched up to me and intertwined our hands together.

Jimin's POV

I was researching inside the computer lab about our project when I heard some of the students talking.

"Jinja?! Andwae! (Really? No way!)"

"Its all over the university and the hottest topic. They look good together though"

"Same. But Lisa unnie looks good together with Bambam oppa also"

Oh.

They're talking about the hottest topic which is according to them, that Lisa and Jungkook are together.