Chapter 17

Please listen to the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter!;) Enjoy!!!♡

~Chapter 17~
~♡Creep♡~

Mark's POV

"Are you feeling better right now?" I asked her.

We were now inside an ice cream parlor. And I decided to treat Jisoo as my apology, because I didn't knew she wasn't into sad melodrama movies like that.

"Yeah, I'm better than okay. Thanks" she smiled while she kept on eating her rocky road ice cream like a kid.

I don't know why. But I find her in a cute way since she was crying a while ago cause of her puffy cheeks.

"Wanna watch some movies again with me?" I asked her hoping that she would.

"Waeyo? (Why?) Are you going to make me watch movies like that again?" She narrowed her eyes at me which made her even cuter.

"No, it's not like that. I mean, would you like to join me watching a movie again?" I explained thoroughly.

She tilted her head for a second a thinked for a while.

"Okay, sounds fun! So, when and where?" She excitedly asked me as soon as she finished her ice cream.

"It can be tomorrow if you want" I said.

"Tomorrow" she said.

"Okay, I'll pick you up after class. You're still staying at the dorm, right?" I asked her. I remembered that BTS, Got7, amd BlackPink are all staying at the dorms here in the campus.

She nodded her head. I noticed since a while ago, that her cheeks kept on blushing. Or maybe its just one of my hallucinations.

After eating in the ice cream parlor, we headed back inside the campus.

We stopped right in front of the girls dormitory which meant that she'll be going inside.

I told her that I would walk her until her even though she said that she can handle it.

"Gomawoyo, Mark-ssi" she said while giving me a smile.

"No need to be formal from now on, arasso. You can call me...oppa?..." I said the last words that just came out of my mouth unknowingly.

Aish...

She would think that I'm an idiot right now, which is also true cause c'mon, we're not totally close to each other.

But there's a part of me that pulls me to her.

"Ne, gomawo! Oppa!" She laughed smiling at me.

"Annyeong!" I said.

She waved her hand at me and went inside.

I watched her until she disappeard from my sight.

After that, I headed back to our dorm and went inside my room.

"What took you so long?" Jackson asked me while he was doing some push-ups in the living room .

I ignored his question and straightly headed to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

"Yah! Are you doing drugs late at night?! I knew it! Its 9pm in the evening now!" He shouted.

"Y-"

"No, its okay. I understand you as my friend. But we need to tell this to your parents and to our other members! You'll be put into a rehabilitation center, and boom! You could be back to your old self again" he said while he patted my back.