Chapter 30

~Chapter 30~
~♡Annyeong♡~

Jennie's POV

Class was dismissed and there were many students running everywhere in the hallways, especially towards the parking lot.

Are they trying to go cutting classes or something?

Whatever...I'll just head to my locker to get my books for the next class.

"Really? Did you see him?" A girl squealed.

"Yeahh! He's so handsome! Gosh!"

"Omo! Lets go see!" Some students said.

I just shooked my head. These girls really go crazy when there's a hot guy...tsk.

"Yah!"

"YAH! KIM JENNIE!" I heard a familiar voice shouted at me.

I turned back and saw Jisoo unnie running towards me and her face looks like she's excited and worried about something.

"You don't have to shout so loud! Why a-"

"Your fiancè's here, and I think he came here to see you!" Jisoo unnie said and grabbed my wrist as we run towards the parking lot where there were a lot of students crowding it.

There was Wonho...

He was leaning towards his car and was wearing a navy blue coat and a white tshirt underneath. He even dyed his hair red, which made him more charming as ever.

But it attracted many womens attention.

I wanted to shout and glare at the group of girls ogling their eyes at him. But I kept myself calm while Jisoo unnie pushed ourselves forward towards the crowd.

I didn't knew Tae oppa was here also talking with Wonho because his back was on us. There were also Yugyeom, Jaebum and Jin oppa with them, who were also talking.

They look like F4, but were many.

"Yah!" I shouted to get Wonho's attention.

"Bwo? Bwo? (What? What?)" Tae oppa said then made a derp face at me.

But I pinched him hard on his stomach before he say something else. He groaned in pain and mumbled something.

"Hey, babe" Wonho grinned at me.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt my heart beating loudly as soon as he called me babe.

I need to calm myself.

I started to take deep breaths then inhaled and exhaled.

"Are you okay, babe?"

He really should stop calling me that. Or else, I'll totally die from too much heartbeating explosion. >_<

"Y-yeahh...I'm t-totally fine" I gave him a smile.

He eyed me warily, and I could tell he knew that I wasn't totally okay.

"What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have school?" I asked him, changing the topic hopefully.

"Didn't you know?" He asked.

"Cuz my lil sis here is a naive little coconut head" Tae oppa butted in.

"Don't call me that!" I told my so-called brother who sometime acts younger than me.

"There's going to be a music show later that's going to be held in Gangnam. And I wanted to drive you there with me. Don't worry, the principal excused every group that will perform there" Wonho assured me.