Chapter 64

Third Person's POV

"So, you've just been discharged from this hospital and you're already good to go. But!" Rosé stopped her sentence as she raised a finger at Lisa who was about to speak.

"You'll be having your checkup next week just for the doctor to see if there are no other complications in your body. So, here's your clothes you can change into as you're wearing a hospital gown" Rosé said as she handed over the clothes to Lisa who's quite excited already to be discharged.

"We'll be waiting for you at the parking lot then. Be there in fifteen minutes as there's so many reporters and fans anticipating your discharge from the hospital" Rosé chuckled.

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes. No need to make me hurry as if either of us have an appointment" Lisa muttered the last sentence under her breath as she stood up over the hospital bed and went to the comfort room to change.

As Lisa was changing, she heard Rosé opening the door, assuming that she'll be on her way to the parking lot.

But, she heard another voice outside talking to Rosé as she slid down a pair of jeans and a green sleeve shirt with a beige jacket.

As Lisa twisted the door knob to go out of the comfort room after she changed into some new comfortable clothes, there she saw Jennie standing a few centimetres away from her while talking to Rosé.

Jennie's attention immediately shifted to Rosé as Yoongi mouthed something to Jennie.

"Lisa!" Jennie ran towards Lisa and hugged her in a tight embrace.

"Unnie! Where have you been all this time?" Lisa hugged her unnie back happily.

"It's a long story. Anyways, I'm here now and I immediately went here as soon as I found out about you" Jennie told Lisa as they let go of each others arms.

"Manager Oh's already looking for us at the parking lot, guys. Tik-tok" Rosé came in between the girls.

"You guys go ahead" Jennie told the girls.

"We're still not finished talking everything about you though" Rosé told Jennie while Lisa agreed nodding.

"Fine, I know you guys won't let me escape somehow" Jennie sighed while Rosé and Lisa giggled.

"My brother's having the guys over at our house. I'm assuming Jisoo unnie will be there. So, I'll see you guys later then" Jennie said as she hugged the girls whom she treated like her sisters ever since.

As Rosé and Lisa disappeared to head to the parking lot, Jennie also headed there as well but with Yoongi who drove her with her car.

Yoongi was still waiting for Jennie to answer him or just say something after their favour thingy a while ago.

But silence was between them as Jennie was still thinking about it thoroughly.

Jennie's POV

I hopped in my car silently while Yoongi drove again.

Silence consumed us, as no one between us dared to talk after Yoongi told me his favour to me.

I can see it in my peripheral view that he kept on taking a glance on me and then back at the road.

As we finally arrived at my house, I immediately went out of the car and then went inside the house only to be greeted by the girls who were waiting for me already.

"You guys took fast" I told Rosé and Lisa who were here already.

"We've been waiting for you. We missed you so much! Why didn't you tell us your were coming back earlier?!" Jisoo unnie said as she hugged me then let go to face me pouting.

"I'm sorry, unnie. But things have been kinda hard lately" I honestly told them.

"Then tell us about it. How was your trip with Wonho?" Lisa asked.

"Yah yah yah! That bastard's name isn't allowed to be mentioned in this house" Tae oppa said as he walked to us with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Babe, can't you come with me and the guys??" My brother told Jisoo unnie with puppy eyes.

"Babe, you know how I missed Jennie, right? Plus, the girls and I will be having a slumber party as well in her room" Jisoo unnie said.

"It's all because of you!" Tae oppa pointed his finger at me.

"What now?" I glared at my brother.

"Because of you, my girlfriend here doesn't want to be with me, hmp!" Tae oppa pouted at Jisoo then gave me a side glare.

This brother of mine...aish.

Not so long then, Jungkook and Jimin arrived.

"Baby!!" Lisa and Jungkook cried to each other as they hugged one another. In front of us.

"Geez. Yah! Maknaes!" Tae oppa said while grabbing Jungkook away from Lisa who was only kicked by Jungkook nonetheless.

"Let them be, babe. It's not like you don't hug me like that when we see each other sometimes" Jisoo unnie told my brother.

"Who did?" Tae oppa asked innocently at Jisoo unnie while faking a cough.

"Where are those two going?" Yoongi said appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden as he stood beside me but giving us a little space.

"Who?" I asked him trying to make a conversation and to at least ease the silence between us.

Yoongi looked kinda surprised that I finally got to talk to him then he pointed out Jimin and Rosé who were on their way to the stairs.

"Yah!! You guys!" Tae oppa shouted to the two.

"Yeah?" Jimin turned around at us slowly while Rosé followed as well.

"Don't you guys think about doing what you guys are going to do. I thought we'll be having some quality time! Not lovey dovey time for crying out loud!" Tae oppa said while crossing his arms grumpily.

Jisoo unnie just chuckled at her boyfriend looking so childish, well maybe for me because he's my brother.

"We'll, cmon then!" Jisoo unnie grabbed me by my arm while she grabbed Lisa away from Jungkook's arms.

"I somewhat need to help Tae before he goes hysterical" Jisoo unnie laughed while we signaled Rosé to follow us to my room while we passed her and Jimin on the way to our stairs.

"Bye, Chae" Jimin pouted at Rosé who followed us while waving her hand at her boyfriend like there's no going back.

All of these lovebirds in the house, really?

Or maybe it's because I just got out from a breakup and I'm already having a complicated relationship with one of my brother's best friends which happens to be my ex as well?

What could happen?