Chapter 51

~Chapter 51~
~Hotel Room 101~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section above while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Lisa's POV

I'm now currently sitting in one of the benches inside the police station, here at Tokyo.

If you're all guessing how I'd survive and gotten away from that creepy guy, well...

I really don't want to talk about that horrible experience. Every time I remember it, it always gives me chills and my heart keeps thumping out of nervousness.

Let's just say that there was a couple who was good enough to see what was going on while the creepy guy pulled me inside the motel.

The couple heard my shouts and yelps and they immediately called the police. If not for them, I think my body would be lifeless or maybe sold by each of my body parts cut.

And yeah, the police had confirmed that the creepy bastard happens to be a rapist and and a killer on the run.

And that happens to make me even more scared, the fact that I'm sitting alone by myself in one of the cold metal benches and my fists curled up. And crap, I also forgot to bring a coat or jacket, because it's so cold and freezing out here right now.

The police had chained the  creepy bastard in cuffs not too long ago and they also had finished questioning me about what had happened but I still need to sign some papers.

I actually couldn't understand Japanese because obviously, it ain't my language. But I really thank myself for listening sometimes to Jennie unnie and learning from her when we went here in Japan last year for our Japan promotions. That's why I could probably understand a few words of the language here.

And there were also many reporters and some people outside huddling and taking pictures. I bet words and news around here spread so fast.

"Lisa!"

Kookie ran towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

I felt safe now that I'm in his arms right now. I let my tears fall and sobbed like the cry baby I am.

"Shhhh...I'm here now. It's alright."  Kookie said while caressing my hair while I'm still wrapped up in his arms.

"I'm so sorry for not going with you. I'm such an asshole for not even taking care of my girlfriend"

I heard Kookie said while he's still hugging me. I couldn't see his face because my face is buried in his chest. But I bet that he's angry at himself right now for leaving me alone.

And yeah, I'm mad at him for leaving me and letting me wander alone by myself without speaking to me a while ago. But all of the anger towards him a while ago disappeared once he wrapped his arms around me comfortingly today.

"I agree. You're such an asshole." I chuckled a bit while wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

"And this asshole deserves to be punished too" Kookie said while I stepped away a bit and he released me from his hug.

"Well, we'll see about your punishment because I think I already have one in mind"

I smirked at him.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you hurt? And where's that bastard?!"

And now he's back to mad Kookie which makes him so hot.

"Stop it. What's important is that I'm fine and I'm not hurt. I'm just tired and I want to go back to the the hotel" I honestly told him.

"Okay, I'll tell manager hyung that we'll go back now." Kookie said while intertwining our hands and walked to the office desk towards his manager and mine.

"Lisa-yah! We were so worried about you. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Manager Oh said worriedly.

"I'm fine. And can you tell the girls to not worry about me that much, okay" I told her.

"Okay, and we're also leaving tomorrow. The both of you." She said.

I nodded at her solemnly.

"Kaja!" BTS manager said while we headed towards the hotel.

"Are we in so much trouble right now?" I asked Kookie nervously while he closed the door behind his back and I sat on the bed.

"Yeah, but don't worry babe. I'll handle this"

Kookie said while removing his coat  which made me see the muscles beneath his shirt. Oh my God! What am I even talking about?

He sat beside me and held both of my hands in his.

"But I don't want you to handle this situation alone. Especially when I'm the victim in the first place. It would only make your reputation worse, and I don't want that to happen. So don't d-"

"No. I don't care if my reputation gets worse or whatever. I'd rather fight for you than hide in the dark being a coward and let you handle this alone. I don't want my girlfriend getting hurt even if that hurts me as well. If you don't want me to handle this situation alone, then let's fight together. I'm always right by your side, Lisa. The moment I heard about what happened I really wanted to beat that bastard the hell out. But I also want to beat myself as well for not going out with you together. That's why, whatever happens, I want us to be together in whatever obstacles comes our way, arasso?"

Kookie seriously said while he pulled me towards his lap, making me sit on him.

I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his neck while straddling him.

"Babe, if you keep on doing this, you might regret what could happen next" Kookie said while a groan escaped from his lips.

He placed his hands at my waist holding it tightly.

"Then, make me regret it"  I told him seductively.

Those words were the only thing that made him kissed me hungrily and passionately.

Next thing I knew, we were both naked on the bed with our clothes scattered on the floor.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination HAHAHHAHAHA 😝

Thanks for reading and supporting this story. Until next time!❤❤❤😘