Chapter 11

Long chapter ahead! Please play the song in the multimedia section^_^

~Chapter 11~
~♡Stupid Tradition♡~

Rosè's POV

Midnight came and it makes me feel uneasy to sleep. And I was also scared for the fact that Jennie isn't with me in the room for the first time.

So, I decided to take a walk outside the campus and stroll around the streets.

I'll just come back in the dorm in 5am atleast there's a little bit of sunrise so it won't get any darker. Plus, it's 2am in the morning.

I stopped by in this cafè that I saw and ordered some coffee.

While I was waiting for my order, I sat on a table near the glass window.

"I'll take the cappuccino" I heard a familiar voice say.

The guy ordering turned front, and I saw Mark.

He's still awake at this time?

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're also here?" He asked surprised while he joined my table and sat in front of me.

"Yeah, cause I can't sleep. You?" I asked back while our orders got served.

"Same too. And I was with Youngjae a while ago but he said he was sleepy" he said while taking a sip of his coffee.

I just nodded while I took a sip of mine.

We were quiet for a while and and just taking a sip of our coffee and enjoying the view of the streets in Seoul in midnight.

With the lights on in every buildings, taxis roaming around everywhere, and people walking.

It was like a peaceful and serene vibe, no awkwardness.

"Want to play a game?" he suddenly asked while finishing his cup of coffee.

"What game?" I asked while finishing mine.

"Let's ask each other personal questions. I'll ask yours and you can ask mine" he said with a smile.

"Okay, sounds fun" I grinned at him.

"Worst experience you had in your whole life?" He asked.

"Being away from my parents" I answered. It's my first time being away from them and I sometimes feel lonely and sad because I miss them so badly.

Mark noticed my expression. But before he will apologize, I immediately asked him a question too.

"Whose the most boring friend you had but still love them" I asked curioused.

"Well, all my friends aren't boring but I'll say it's Jaebum" he laughed.

"What? Really?" I asked in disbelief while laughing.

"Well, he's the eldest among of us but he's usually quiet but his fun to be with" he said.

"Okay, my turn. Your first crush?"

I really didn't have any crush in my whole life because I was focused on my studies.

"Can I be honest?" I said. And he nod.

"No one" I answered. "You mean, you really never had a crush?" He asked.

I nod. But a part of me was still thinking about Jimin.

"Did you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yup" he said.

"And you still do?" I said.