Chapter 21

Please play the song above the multimedia section while reading this chapter!;)

*Prepare for Jirose  feels ;)*

~Chapter 21~
~♡Shiver♡~

Rosè's POV

I hate to admit, but I am totally jealous right now.

There were some girls flirting with Jimin in the other table. And instead of ignoring them, Jimin also flirted with them.

Just wow!

I mentally scoffed.

Lisa and Jisoo also noticed my sudden change of mood a while ago.

"Well, then do something!" Lisa hissed at Jungkook at the other table, where BTS was sitted at.

"I told Kookie to stop Jimin oppa from flirting with those frogs. And he said he'll try to stop him" Lisa told me in a comfortingly voice.

"I'm fine. I don't even care who he is flirting with" I lied.

He's not even my boyfriend.

But deep inside, I felt betrayed even if there's nothing wrong.

"No, you're not. Jimin's been courting you and now he's flirting. This is just so wrong, don't you think?" Jisoo said.

Lisa nodded her head to Jisoo.

The other girl was now touching Jimin's cheek, like she was going to kiss him anytime.

I can't take this anymore.

"That bi-" I immediately hold Jisoo's arm before she strangles the girl to death.

I don't want to make a fuss here because we were in a very important event right now.

"I'll go outside for a while" I told the girls while they gave me a concern look.

"Want us to come with you, unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Thanks, but I'm good by myself" I gave her a smile which I knew was fake cause I was now hurting inside.

I exited the hall and went outside the hotel.

Oh crap! I forgot my coat which I left on my seat.

Its freezing cold as hell right now and it was now dark and only the city lights and some from the buildings were on.

My feet brought me to a bench near a waterfall where I sat on it.

The tears that I've been welling up inside of me, immediately streamed down my face.

Jealousy. The right description which I was feeling right now. And I was also hurt.

The fact that I was holding on that Jimin would be courting me...but I never would've thought that he would flirt or let any girl touch him.

Okay, I may sound a little possessive or obsessed with him.

Maybe the rumors were right afterall. I heard some of the students in my class, saying that Jimin was a real playboy but he stopped as soon as he courted me.

But why was he acting like a real playboy right now?

I couldn't help but cry silently and felt the cold wind brushed against my skin which made me shiver.

"Rosè?" The familiar voice called.

But I didn't bother to look up, the fact that my eyes were now red from my tearing up.

"I was worried sick. I thought you got caught up in a car accident. I heard some people that there's been an accident a while ago. But luckily, I found you safe" he said.

"Why did you suddenly went gone a while ago? Did something happened?" He asked.

Yeah. Something really bad happened cause you were flirting like there was no tomorrow.

I immediately looked up to him when he went worried when he saw my red puffy eyes.

"Did you cry?" He worriedly asked me which made me cry even harder then the last time.

He removed the coat he was wearing and put it on me while he took the seat beside me.

"Rose. Why aren't you answering me? C'mon, what's the problem?" He asked.

"You're the problem" I straightly answered out of nowhere.

"Why -" I cutted him off.

"You're suddenly flirting with those girls like you don't care. And all along, I thought that you weren't the playboy type that I heard about. But I was wrong, you still are" I said angrily while tears streamed down my face.

"And you know what! I'm jealous! And I don't even know the hell why am I. I'm not even you're girlfriend and you're not even my boyfriend -"

"Yet" he immediately said.

"What?" I said facing him with a confused look.

"I'm sorry that I didn't knew that you were hurt. And the fact that you said that I was a real playboy until now, wasn't true" he seriously said.

"The reason why I courted you was because I really like you Rose! It was my mistake of flirting with those girls, they suddenly went up to me and I didn't know how to-"

"I get it. It's okay" I forgive him.

He suddenly brought me to his chest and hugged my waist.

"So, am I already forgiven?" He whispered.

I nodded.

"I promise, it won't happen again" he said.

I felt him kissed the top of my head.

"You better will" I told him which caused him to chuckle.

I can also hear his heart beating which I was brought to his chest.

He let go of me and looked me into the eyes. His beautiful eyes that made me like him even more.

"I know this isn't the perfect timing but-"

I know what he'll be saying and that made my heart beat even more.

He looked so cute with the way that he was shy that he'll be asking me to...

"Park Chaeyoung, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking me into the eyes.

"Yes!" I answered happily.

"B-bwo?...(what?)" He stuttered like he can't believe it.

"I'll be your girlfriend, pabo-ya" I laughed while I kissed him on the cheek.

"You're officialy mine now" he said happily while he held my waist and kissed me passionately on the lips which I gladly welcomed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him back and he made me sat on his lap.

He went kissing the soft spot beneath my earlobe which didn't help at all.

He started kissing my neck and continued to suck on it which made me moan.

Jimin suddenly stopped and looked at my neck like he did a masterpiece.

"Look at what you've done" I pouted.

"I just gave you a hickey" he proudly said like a kid.

He hugged me again and hid his face at the crook of my neck.

"It means that you only belong to me, Park Chaeyoung" he whispered possesively.