Chapter 28

Please do vote by pressing the star button below. I t would really help me a lot. And thank you all for reading my story. Enjoy!

Jisoo's POV

I was walking down the hallways and was heading towards the principal office beacause of my professor that I ran errands for.

I lifted my fist and made a light knock on the door.

"Come in" I heard the principal said.

I opened the door and saw the principal arranging some paperworks on her desk and then looked at me kindly.

"So, did Professor Bang told you that you'll be the coordinator for the new school campaign?" The principal asked me while I sat on one of the seats.

"Ne" I answered. But deep inside I was worried that this campaign would just be one of my problems because I'm only the one who'll be handling it just like last year.

This school campaign is to encourage every students to dream big and reach for their goals in life. And we help them in a way by teaching them how, with the help of the top student in this university. Which is me.

I mentally sighed.

"And I was wondering that you'll be in need of someone's help for this year's campaign" she said smiling.

Wonderful, I'll be having someone to help me.

A knock on the door was heard. "Come in" the principal said.

I heard the door opened but didn't bother to look who that person is.

As soon as that person sat beside me, I decided to look.

"Jisoo, this is Kim Taehyung and he's also one of your batchmates. And Taehyung, this is Kim Jisoo. I guess you already know each other right" the principal said.

"Ne" we both said.

"I picked Taehyung as your partner because Taehyung is also a top student. And I was wondering that both top students would make a good work indeed" she said.

I'm glad that Taehyung will be my partner to help me. And he's also a close friend to me.

The principal discussed to us the directions and some things that should be and shouldn't be done in this campaign. And she also encouraged us to give our best.

After the meeting with the principal was finished,we went towards the door and went outside the office.

"Taehyung-ah, I'm really glad that you'll be my partner. Don't ya think?" I asked him and gave him a playful nudge in the elbow.

"Yeah. Me too" He said shortly. Like the usual.

We were walking towards our next class because we both have classes together.

"So, when and where should we meet to discuss on what should we do for the campaign?" I asked him.

"Maybe at a nearby cafe should do" he said.

"Okay!" I gave him a smile but I noticed that he was avoiding me.

"Yah, are you avoiding me or what?" I asked him slightly irritated because he was acting like this to me which was unusual of him.

"I'll just text you later when we'll meet up" he just said and immediately went inside the classroom to seat on his chair leaving me standing outside.

I also followed him and went inside to seat on my chair.

"What's up?" Jackson asked me. Jackson's my seatmate and also a friend of mine. He's also a funny guy and we've been neighbors since we were grade three and eventually been friends.