Chapter 2

♡Chapter 2♡
~Meeting them: BTS~

Rosè's POV

"Rosè-ah, wake uppp!" I heard someone waking me up.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily with my eyes half-opened. "It's 7:30 and you only have 30 minutes left before classes start" said Jennie.

"WHAT?!" I shouted while getting up straightly heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

I can't be late in my first day of class. Ugh.

I wore a fuschia pink crop top sweater paired with a black miniskirt and boots. And got myself ready.

"Kaja!" I told Jennie while waiting for me outside the door.

We walked towards the campus and saw Lisa and Jisoo waiting for us.

"We were waiting for the both of you like 20 minutes ago" Jisoo said. "Mianhaeyo, I woke up late" I said.

"Its fine. Just kidding" Jisoo laughed. "By the way Rosè unnie, do you have your class schedule?" Lisa asked.

"I still don't have it" I said.

"C'mon, lets get your schedule in the principals office" Jennie said.

"Who is she?"

"Is she their new member?"

"Waah, she looks pretty"

"Looks like a transferee"

"She might be one of them"

I saw a crowd gathering around us while we were walking towards the principals office. There were also some who kept staring and looking at me which makes me feel uneasy.

"Don't mind them unnie" Lisa told me.

"Here's the principals office" Jennie said as soon as we went inside.

I saw a middle-aged woman wearing reading glasses. I think she's the principal.

"Goodmorning Ms. Oh!" the girls said. "Goodmorning too girls. So what brings you here?" she asked.

"Well, our friend here just transferred in this school. So we would like to get her class schedule" Jisoo said. "I see, here you go" the principal said while handing me the class schedule.

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed. "Ne, have a good day to all of you" she said.

"Can I take a look?" Jennie asked.

I handed her my schedule. "Aww, I don't have any classes with you. Hmp!" said Jennie sadly.

"I have classes with you but only for the Chemistry subject. Atleast we got to have one" Jisoo said happily.

We were one year ahead of Lisa, so we won't be with her except only for dismissals.

*kringggg*kringgg*

The school bell rang as many students hurried to their classes.

"Annyeong guys!" Jennie bid goodbye. And Jisoo also.

"See ya later, unnie!" Lisa said after turning her back.

So my first class would be...Literature. But sadly, I don't know where my room is.

"Need some help?" a guy asked. "Ahh ne, where's the Literature class for 4th year A?" I asked.

"Oh,we're the same! Come with me" the guy said. I followed him until we reached a room. "Here we are" the guy said.

We both walked in the room while everyone chattering inside stopped and kept their gaze at us.

"Why is she with Jimin oppa?" the girl with short hair and many makeup whispered.

"I think she's new here tss"  the girl with short skirt said.

The guy sat down on a chair on the corner of the room and I think his name is Jimin, according to what I heard from those girls.

"Goodmorning class!" our professor said. As we all responded.

"So, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself" the professor said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chae-young imnida. You can call me Rosè. Please treat me well" I said then bowed.

"Okay Rosè, please seat beside Jaebum over there" he said pointing to the guy who was sitting in the middle.

I sat beside the guy as soon as the prof told me. "Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted to my seatmate. And he just smiled at me as his reply.

He looked cute after he smiled.

Wait...what am I saying?! Aish! Nevermind.

So we just discussed about the culture in China and its history also. And so on.

Then we were dismissed after. I saw that Jimin guy heading  outside the classroom and decided to catch up at him.

"Wait!" I shouted as I ran towards him. He turned around as soon as I was in front of him.

"I wanted to say thank you for helping me a while ago" I said. "No problem, but you owe me one" he grinned. 

"I'll treat you lunch if that's what you want" I said. "Sounds good. Kaja!" he said while he holded my wrist.

"By the way, my name's Jimin" he said. "Rosè" I said.

We took our lunch at the canteen and I bought his also as my treat. Then we took a seat at the cafeteria.

"Hyung!" someone shouted as soon as six guys sat with us.

"Rosè?" the guy who looks familiar to me asked. "Oh, Taehyung!" I said surprised that we met again.

"You know each other?" Jimin asked. "Yup. She's Jennie's new roommate" Taehyung answered.

"Well, let us introduce ourselves" the other guy said with cute dimples.

"I'm Namjoon" the guy with cute dimples said while smiling.

"Yoongi" the guy with a poker face said.

"My name's Jin. Nice to meet ya!"the guy who looks charming said.

"I'm Hoseok, your only hope" the guy said while giving me a flying kiss and a wink. While the others laughed. He seems funny.

"And I'm Jungkook!" the guy who looks like the youngest said.

"I'm Rosè, nice to meet all of you" I said smiling. "Yeppeuda" Jungkook whispered. While I saw Jimin gave him a side glare that made Jungkook quiet.

We enjoyed our meal while we ate while Hoseok keep joking all the time that makes us laugh.

"Unnie!" I heard someone called.

Then I saw the girls approaching our table.

"Is that...BlackPink?" I heard some people whispered.

"We've been looking everywhere for you" Jisoo said as soon she approached me.

"You know her?" Jin asked. While Jisoo just gave her a nod.

"Can we seat here too?" Jennie asked. "Sure" said Hoseok while giving the girls a space.

"Don't tell me Rosè is your new member" Jin said. "Yes she is. So you all better keep it a secret" Lisa said.

"So it means she's good at dancing?" Namjoon asked. "Exactly" Jennie said while giving him a huge grin.

"Well then, I think we should get ready cause I think we wouldn't want to lose" Jimin said.

"Cause afterall we're..." Taehyung said.

"BTS" the boys said all together.

I know that this dance battle thing would not be easy as I think.