Chapter 65

Taehyung's POV

"Kaja!" I said happily as I pulled Jungkook and Jimin as our girlfriends went to my sister's room.

Thanks to Jisoo for helping me out here.

Yoongi hyung followed at our side as well as we headed to the living room where the others were waiting.

"Why are you so persistent about this quality time event anyways?" Jimin pouted at me.

"Yah! How dare you belittle our quality time when we haven't done this for a long time?!" I said taken aback at this fool.

"You just want to make out with Rosé anyways, I caught you both almost heading upstairs" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You mean,  we saw them heading upstairs" Jungkook corrected me.

"Shush! You don't have a say in this maknae. If I only knew, you have belittling intentions as well as this fellow here" I said while pointing to Jimin who glared at me.

"Why? Don't you want to be with Jisoo noona? Just like I want to be with Lisa?" Jungkook said while plopping himself on the fluffy comforter that was set in the middle of the living room as we came in.

"I do.....but that's not the point! We're here for our quality time, understand?" I told them while Jungkook and Jimin just nodded their heads lazily and made themselves comfy.

"Hyung, why you still standing there? Do you wanna have a potty stop first before we start our quality time?" I said while Yoongi hyung was finally snapped out of his thoughts.

"Shut up" he glared at me but chuckled softly as I gave him way to enter.

He's starting to get weirder this days.

"So anything y'all wanna talk about?" Namjoon hyung said as we all settled down and gathered together in the spaceous living room.

Jin hyung raised his hand first while Namjoon hyung acknowledged him.

"By starting this so-called quality time of ours, I would want to propose a noraebang!" Jin hyung said excitingly.

"I'm not feeling up for it though..." Jungkook said with a sigh.

"You? The golden maknae? You're not up today for a song number?" Hoseok hyung said aghast.

"C'mon! We haven't done this in a while! Please!" I urged Jungkook.

"Fine" Jungkook said rolling his eyes but smiling after nonetheless.

Three hours had passed and the other members were now playing some poker again.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Hoseok hyung are watching a comedy movie and kept on laughing while Jimin is slowly starting to fall asleep between them.

Yoongi hyung on the other hand, was playing Xbox with me.

"Hyung" I called out to him while we were both focused on the screen as we play.

"Yeah?" He responded, eyes still focused on the screen.

"About a while ago, what's up with you and Jen? I mean, it looked like you two were up to something" I started.

"But I'm wrong, aren't I? You and my sister are just friends and you won't ever break my trust, right?" I glanced at him expecting for an answer.

The game came to an end for I've won the game.

"Yeah, Tae. We're just friends, trust me" Yoongi hyung stood up then gave me a pat.

I hope so that what Yoongi hyung told me was really the truth because afterall I'm ought to find out if there's even a truth.

I stood up from the couch as well and joined the others playing poker to ease a little of my mind.

Jennie's POV

"So, yeah that's the whole story" I said after telling them everything that had happened while I was gone.

"We're so sorry if we weren't able to be there for you, unnie" Lisa hugged me.

"It's fine, I'm starting to move on and it's a good progress...I guess." I said.

"At least you're with us now. Just call us everytime when you need someone, okay? I'll even drop my schedule just for you to feel better again!" Rosé said while plopping beside me on my bed.

"While I'm gonna dive!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed at us but it was too late for us to move out of the bed as she dived right onto us on the bed while we were lying down.

"That was torture" Lisa cried out but laughed.

"This calls for a group huggie!" Jisoo unnie said happily like a child while she was above us.

We all hugged on my bed, laughing and joking about some stuff.

It's so good to be back with these girls again. I feel like I'll ensure everything as long as I'm with them.

"Thanks, guys" I said out of nowhere.

"For what?" Rosé asked while leaning her head on my shoulder.

"For everything. It's just that, you guys are like my sisters I've never had" I told them sincerely.

"Awww I'm touched, unnie!" Lisa said.

"Well, for the sister part we really are going to be sisters though for real" Jisoo unnie said laughing.

"What do you think the boys are doing now, right?" Lisa said.

"Should I try to check up on them?" I said while they nodded.

I headed out the room leaving the girls.

I headed straight downstairs and went to the kitchen to get some bag of chips and some sodas because I don't want us drinking beer and get drunk.

"Where's the can opener?" I asked to myself.

Then, I saw the can opener at the very top of the cupboard. I tried to reach it but my height says so otherwise.

A familiar figure hovered over me and reached the can opener effortlessly.

I turned around and saw Yoongi handing me the can opener.

"Uhm..thanks" I said while quickly grabbing the can opener from his hand as I felt our skin touched.

I was about to pull my hand away from his when he immediately grab my hand softly .

"Do you have something you wanna tell me?" Yoongi asked while he looked me with eyes expecting for an answer hopefully.

"What's even there to tell?" I lied while trying to not meet his gaze.

"You know what it is. If you want me to keep a distance from now on, fine. But if it's the other way around, I'm willing to start anew with you and make things right again, Jennie" he said.

The way he said my name made me tingle.

Oh, God please help me. I don't know what to do even in this situation.

"Fine, I won't bother you anymore." He started to let go of my hand but I immediately grabbed it and made the decision I hope I won't regret.

"Let's start over again, Min Yoongi."