Chapter 16

Please play the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter!:)

*Btw prepare for Liskook feels♡♡♡*

~Chapter 16~
~♡Jealousy♡~

Lisa's POV

"Tell them that I'm thankful for the gift they send me. And I can't wait to see your noona" I said as soon as we broke the hug.

"Of course! Anyways, I'm inviting you to the Fashion Event 101 on Sunday. Call me if you're going, arasso" Bambam said smiling while his other hand was shoved into his pocket.

"Yeah, arasso! And I'll think about your invitation. Annyeong!" I waved at Bambam while he also left.

If you're all wondering why I'm close to Bambam, well, he's been a family friend since I was 13 years old. And that was the time when Kookie left.

I also considered Bambam as a friend, cause since middle school we were always in each other's house playing, doing homeworks together, eating, and doing some weird and crazy stuffs.

That's where we became closer together and attended the same college university where I soon met Kookie.

Some of you may think why I didn't have any friends at freshman year if Bambam attended the same university as me...

Well, I told Bambam that I can handle being all by myself and start meeting new friends. I don't want to be a bother to him cause I knew that he wanted to hangout with his new friends, which are now Got7.

I also told Bambam to send my thanks to his mother and noona  for sending me a present which contains an expensive Gucci bag and perfume.

Bambam also told me that he got a detention because he kept on bickering with Yugyeom which led to a detention for them both. I also laughed at him mostly which made him glare at me.

I was now heading to the library cause I know that's where I'll find Jisoo unnie who spends her time there as always even if I don't know why. She doesn't even read books there and does some research papers. Hmmm...

Someone snatched the paper bag I was holding which contains of the Gucci bag and perfume.

I looked up to the one who snatched it and saw him.

"Is it true?" He asked me after looking inside the paper bag.

He looked furious and sad.

"What is?" I asked confused.

"That you and Bambam are dating?" He said.

"Look I-"

"Why didn't you tell me?! I thought we won't keep secrets from each other. And you even hugged him!" He shouted which made me step backwards.

Don't tell me he's...

"Are you jealous?" I said in disbelief. Of course not, he won't even like me more than a friend. I already know the answer.

"And what if I am?" He said while he stepped forward which made me step backwards.

I felt my back hit the locker which I knew that I was now cornered by him.

He placed his hand on the locker which was on the side of my head.

His face were inches from mine and I can even feel his hot minty breath.

"Y-yah...ha-aji-ima..." I stuttered nervously. My mind was now going blank.

"I don't like it when you're with some guy" he said while his face was still inches from mine.

"Bambam's only a friend, okay?" I said gathering up my courage to tell him even though deep inside I was a total mess.

"I like you, not as a friend. No...I mean, I think I'm already inlove with you, Lisa" he said as soon as I felt his lips on mine kissing me passionately.

I can feel the butterflies on my stomach like they were partying like crazy.

I placed my hands on his neck and his hands were now on my waist. I kissed him back.

Jisoo's POV

As always, I spend my time here inside the library.

I'm always pretending to read books or do some research on my laptop even though I'm just watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo with my earphones on.

Omo omo omo!!!

He almost caught me staring at him. Whew!

Well...I'm always here because of one person that I really like since freshman year.

I know it seems crazy cause I may look like a stalker but I don't  care. Some students are even looking at me weirdly always cause they always find BlackPink's Jisoo every 3:30 pm in the library.

Everytime he's going to leave, I'll be waiting for a minute and leave also. It's so weird of me, I know.

I know all of you want to know this guy I really like. And I definitely know everyone of you knows him.

Mark Tuan. Popularly known as Mark.

Yeah, I know. He's from Got7 and all. But!

I've been liking him for 3 years. I've talked to him also during my classes with him but I feel shy when he's around and my heart starts to beat faster.

"Jisoo-ssi?..."

.
.
.
.

KYAAHHH!!! OMO!!!

"Ahh...an-n nyeongha-a seyo, Mark-ssi" I said nervously.

He's so handsome up close. He was standing right in front of me.

"I didn't mean to startle you. But, can you mind if I borrow your laptop for an hour? I really need to watch this movie for a project" he said.

"Sure! You can borrow it, I don't mind" I smiled. He can even borrow it overnight.

"Komapta" he thanked while he sat beside me and searched for the movie title.

"Unforgettable Love?..." I asked him after looking to the movie he'll be watching.

"Yeah. Our professor told us to watch this cause it'll be included in our exam also in Literature" he explained.

"Oh" I nod.

"Wanna watch it with me?" He asked smiling while he handed me the left earbud.

I smiled and took the earbud and placed it on my ear.

I never imagined that there would be a time that I'll be watching a movie with him even though it isn't in a movie theater, I'm still happy.

After an hour of watching the movie, we went out of the library and sat on a bench near the school's garden where I was still crying.

I was crying because the girl in the movie died while her best friend who really liked her cried a lot because she left them and so on.

The feels really hit me right there.

Mark also handed me his handkerchief because I was crying really hard.

I'm really embarassed now.

"I didn't know you weren't into movies like that. Mianhaeyo" he apologized.

"It's..not your fault...gwenchanaeyo..." I said between sniffs.

I saw him chuckled silently.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Oh...it's nothing. C'mon, I'll treat you" he said while he holded my hand and headed outside the campus.